Recent Topics

Ads

I have an idea of what to do when Server is down

Let's talk about... everything else
Azarael

Re: I have an idea of what to do when Server is down

Post#181 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:10 pm

I am, however, going to concede the point on aggression. There's been a little too much of it from me even though we hadn't made things foolproof at the time w/r/t status topics. That is mostly my fault, and I apologise for it. With the server not being up and the staff (and me in particular) being so angry in responses, the atmosphere is becoming quite bad around here.

(I can't edit my previous post due to some board problem.)

Ads
Jaycub

Post#182 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:27 pm

Azarael wrote:I am, however, going to concede the point on aggression. There's been a little too much of it from me even though we hadn't made things foolproof at the time w/r/t status topics. That is mostly my fault, and I apologise for it. With the server not being up and the staff (and me in particular) being so angry in responses, the atmosphere is becoming quite bad around here.

As long as gunbad drops hot this friday I don't think anyone will care
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Dresden
Banned

Post#183 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:32 am

Azarael wrote:I am, however, going to concede the point on aggression. There's been a little too much of it from me even though we hadn't made things foolproof at the time w/r/t status topics. That is mostly my fault, and I apologise for it. With the server not being up and the staff (and me in particular) being so angry in responses, the atmosphere is becoming quite bad around here.

Now if only [REDACTED] could admit his/her mistakes and say something like that then some of us might be a bit more positively chatty & feel less hopeless about all of [REDACTED] occasional unjustified innappropriate reactions.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

mindchamber001

Post#184 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:53 am

Jaycub wrote:
As long as gunbad drops hot this friday I don't think anyone will care
Where did you hear that gunbad is dropping friday?
Servant of the Dark Prince

Bowldancer

Post#185 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:23 am

Azarael wrote:...
Don´t be so hard to yourself.It was not mainly your fault.
The information was out there and it was mostly lazyness to not find it
- that said i like the new "The server is currently down"-banner.
Noone has an excuse now.
(There will always be those who like to be spoonfed and those who don´t see the forest for the trees)

And it is comepletely fine to "explode" once in a while -that is far more healthy than imploding.
I can relate and know how frustrating configuring can be (even tho i do it on a much less complicated level).
Trust me - once the server run - whenever that will be - it is all forgotten.
We will all cry tears of joy until we realize we are hugging someone from the opposite faction.
WAAAGH!
Grudges left are settled in the lanes ;)
Grimmsch Grimnirsson (2H Giantslayer, 40/85)
Spoiler:
40+: 2H-CHOPPA, AM, RP, WP, SM, IB, KotBS, WL, WH, BW, ENG, SW
Alts in T4: SHA, SH, BO, BG, CHO, MAR, WE

DeusMechanicus

Post#186 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:30 pm

Bowldancer wrote:
Azarael wrote:...
Don´t be so hard to yourself.It was not mainly your fault.
The information was out there and it was mostly lazyness to not find it
- that said i like the new "The server is currently down"-banner.
Noone has an excuse now.
(There will always be those who like to be spoonfed and those who don´t see the forest for the trees)

And it is comepletely fine to "explode" once in a while -that is far more healthy than imploding.
I can relate and know how frustrating configuring can be (even tho i do it on a much less complicated level).
Trust me - once the server run - whenever that will be - it is all forgotten.
We will all cry tears of joy until we realize we are hugging someone from the opposite faction.
WAAAGH!
Grudges left are settled in the lanes ;)
I'm an imploder myself. I usually take it out on myself when I get angry or sad. Probably not a healthy way to deal with things! :P

plorano

Post#187 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:14 pm

JE previens que dès lors de la reouverture du serveur je purgerais le chaos !!! POUR KARL FRANZ !!!!!!!
(parole d'un chevalier flamboyant en manque xD)
quelle est la glace préféré de Khorne ? une Khorneto :D :twisted:

Melivore

Post#188 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:48 pm

This is a very big thing to do and i think many really do appreciate it, we are all human and get angry but the fact that you have openly admitted it and apologised shows that you truly care about your fan base/community so a big thank you from me in regards to this.

Ads
Ginto

Post#189 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:02 pm

4 pizzas und 10 liters beer!
WP - Zigmaringen
KotBS - Gintoki
WH - Shtenlitz

jorgemarco

Post#190 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:45 pm

We dont even know if this game will be up again, so maybe find an alternative.