Post#51 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:40 pm

Super old thread
<Salt Factory>

Ads
Kali14
Banned

Re: Solo class what to pick?

Post#52 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:07 am

Sorry I skip 6 pages of reading but AM/Shaman in dps spec is wrong choice for solo SC/RVR because other players except healing from you. Even healers are good dps and fun to play in this spec, this will be not fun because can't just ignore everybody and play alone because it's team playing. People fast force you to healing them.

What I can recomend to this is an RDPS or even MDPS. I think all are good. WH is nice but later have hard find spot in WB. WL is good for solo kitting but his AOE dps really suck, so he is also bad for open WB. Slayer have no life against any RDPS. BW is great for solo keep defeance when can get a lot rewards. SW can solo kill hero or even lord by kitting him.

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#53 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:52 pm

Nah not true mayb at Start :) If The ppl know you tits okay As am shammy dps
And If you rly want to play alone its all fine.
Finding a grp As dps healer is harder
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Kali14
Banned

Post#54 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:09 pm

They have good M4 agains't massive enemies during keep defeance and with this actual system building morale can be very interesing. But they are spec the most for 1v1 what don't give any creazy rewards which can get normal AOE rdps like BW. Especially when he find any personal haller.

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#55 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:52 pm

Well you can sky rocket youre renown rank As a solo am or shammy. If you Pick The right fights i went to lev 75 very fast compare to my other Toons
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

vianiznice

Post#56 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:01 pm

I play Destruction exclusively, and thus far my favorite class is the Witch Elf.
Last edited by vianiznice on Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TenTonHammer

Post#57 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:09 pm

Daknallbomb wrote:Well you can sky rocket youre renown rank As a solo am or shammy. If you Pick The right fights i went to lev 75 very fast compare to my other Toons
How so?

peterthepan3

Post#58 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:06 pm

Kali14 wrote:Sorry I skip 6 pages of reading but AM/Shaman in dps spec is wrong choice for solo SC/RVR because other players except healing from you. Even healers are good dps and fun to play in this spec, this will be not fun because can't just ignore everybody and play alone because it's team playing. People fast force you to healing them.

What I can recomend to this is an RDPS or even MDPS. I think all are good. WH is nice but later have hard find spot in WB. WL is good for solo kitting but his AOE dps really suck, so he is also bad for open WB. Slayer have no life against any RDPS. BW is great for solo keep defeance when can get a lot rewards. SW can solo kill hero or even lord by kitting him.

...the whole point of a solo class is to, y'know - look out for yourself. DPS AM/Shaman is the best for this.

Ads
marcel8877

Post#59 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:21 am

I think Witch Elf is the best solo class because you can go into the shadows kill has you please also if you are good enough you can stay alive a long time without much heals
Talorth
-Guild Leader Of Elite Chaos-
All About That T4!
{Ready For War!!}

Kali14
Banned

Post#60 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:53 am

When you are only one healler in SC and you are spec in dps then have fun:)

It's also about what is comfortable to solo/pug playing in SC and open WB and to killing mobs. I personally want try now BW. Engie may be even better but I hate him.