Recent Topics

Ads

R.I.P RoR [*]

Let's talk about... everything else
peterthepan3

Re: R.I.P RoR [*]

Post#41 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:17 pm

noisestorm wrote:
Dont forget about this delicious cheese, whine only goes with cheese.

Ads
Krieg92

Post#42 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:06 pm

I got scared with this thread. I honestly thought they were shutting this project down.

machopi1

Post#43 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:19 pm

The cuckening is real!

Martok

Post#44 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:36 pm

When the server comes back up I will attack the keep. I have a feeling I won't be alone.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Lady

Post#45 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:43 pm

Krieg92 wrote:I got scared with this thread. I honestly thought they were shutting this project down.
Its just another try to blackmail the server to go up, they want their words to be proofed wrong. If there'd be a chance, that this works, i'd join in, but i think giving positive vibes will help much more :)
Toca/Zyan

Antalor

Post#46 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:46 pm

You couldn't choose worse name for this topic.. tfu..
''If we die, we will die wielding our swords and there is no better death for a warrior. We will all sit at Sigmar's banquet like the heroes of old and our names will be remembered in the songs of our people till the end of time.''

Fulkan

Post#47 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:49 pm

Oh, plz! I got two bottles of vine and a quarter of the best ganja stashed just for the night RoR is back up.

You know why I stashed it? Cuz that **** is MOST DEFINITLY COMING BACK.

OR ELSE!

I'm gonna be sad! ; ;
"I see the hatred in your eyes, hidden behind courtly graces. I know the terrible darkness that hides behind your well-rehearsed lies. I wait for you at the edge of sanity. I taste the pain in your mind, the yearning to end this charade.
—Tzeentch

Luth

Post#48 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:57 pm

The server won't be up ever again and after this happend, there will be a full wipe.
Spoiler:

Ads
ValeraNox

Post#49 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:58 pm

Fulkan wrote:Oh, plz! I got two bottles of vine and a quarter of the best ganja stashed just for the night RoR is back up.

You know why I stashed it? Cuz that **** is MOST DEFINITLY COMING BACK.

OR ELSE!

I'm gonna be sad! ; ;
Life is hard thing..accept it and get a walk
Mahmoud - WH 40/57

Lady

Post#50 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:08 pm

Luth wrote:The server won't be up ever again and after this happend, there will be a full wipe.
Spoiler:
dont forget, we all gonna be banned from the internet FOREVER, maybe before the wipe
Toca/Zyan