Recent Topics

Ads

How do you earn your gold?

Let's talk about... everything else
Ley
Former Staff

Re: How do you earn your gold?

Post#31 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:49 am

Dresden wrote:Does ANYONE know where a good (destro) place to farm blue/purple str &/or armour tali frags is?

Can't find one anywhere!

btw the 'Duraz Deb' pq in Kadrin Valley is a good place to farm occasional blue/purple bal/int/wil
Eataine 45 55 k

Ads
Irongit

Post#32 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:46 pm

Got a lucky crit on a high level purple armor talisman and i pretty much have everything i want (sold for 400 gold)

Dresden
Banned

Post#33 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:34 pm

Ley wrote:
Dresden wrote:Does ANYONE know where a good (destro) place to farm blue/purple str &/or armour tali frags is?

Can't find one anywhere!

btw the 'Duraz Deb' pq in Kadrin Valley is a good place to farm occasional blue/purple bal/int/wil
Eataine 45 55 k
ahh, ty.

Southeast BC wolf & boar mobs drop lots of precursor items.

Edit: Not anymore!
Last edited by Dresden on Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Jaycub

Post#34 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:06 pm

Still smooth sailing off the 1k's of gold made from purple gear in t3 helped by gold exploiters turning the market into something only those with 1k+ gold can even participate in and inflated prices to astronomical levels.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Tesq

Post#35 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:13 pm

a bit of all, not even make moeny seriusly, just level up 2 char and make em do all, a third is require to cultivate and can be even lv 1

Abolition

Post#36 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:33 am

Unfortunately I lost a tonne of gold and items with change to mailboxes (didn't store AH items indefinitely), coupled with my going AFK for a lengthy period and the lengthy server downtime.

I made my gold mostly on talismans.

1. Buy purple gear off AH. Salvage it and sell it as a tali for a higher price than the price I bought the items for.

2. Buy talismans of people significantly undercutting my prices and resell at my price.
Image Abolition | Image AboGroupHeals | Image DontEatMe Bro

Dresden
Banned

Post#37 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:06 pm

I never got around to developing this topic into one of my info posts...

Edit: And i'm not gonna!
Last edited by Dresden on Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#38 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:11 pm

I spun up a satirical post alluding to using my mutated hand for ***censored*** but figured torque would put me on the moon again.

Instead; I AOE farm T4 PQ champs for purple and blues, Vendor/AH some, send the others to my salvager and then make WS and Toughness talismans on my main.

Ads
monty

Post#39 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:47 am

I invite low level guildies to group with me in T4, then power level them to 40. I tell them any purple, dyes, rares, are mine. I make them pick a profession as well so they can level it up and anything at 200 purple belong to me!!!. Then I would wash repeat their next 10 alts and do it to every guild mate till they have 10 of each class available to them. :)