Recent Topics

Ads

DESTRUCTION PUBLIC QUESTS - OFFICIAL FUNCTIONALITY LIST

Let's talk about... everything else
oGaboono

Re: DESTRUCTION PUBLIC QUESTS - OFFICIAL FUNCTIONALITY LIST

Post#41 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:37 pm

Just went to the Shadowlands and checked the Out of the Shadows PQ and The Gloomridge Corpse. Neither are stepping after killing the required mobs.

Ads
Razielhell
Former Staff

Post#42 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:15 am

oGaboono wrote:Just went to the Shadowlands and checked the Out of the Shadows PQ and The Gloomridge Corpse. Neither are stepping after killing the required mobs.
Im guessing that you are low level.Check 18/12/2016 patch.And read level restrictions on the front page here.
Wargrimnir

General note, the shift in level requirements for T2 has made it so Public Quests cannot be participated in unless you are level 16. We are looking into fixing this.
Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!

Melehan

Post#43 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:55 am

Tested Macabre Fever and Salzemund fixes per the patch notes today, and both work correctly all the way through including loot bags.

valancian

Post#44 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:02 am

Wayshrine of Sigmar is listed as Green-Working, After multiple tests, both in succession and leaving and returning. I can say that it is not in fact fully functioning. It's more of a Yellow than a green. When you enter in it'll look fine and dandy but as you start killing the objective won't progress. Nor will it change upon a new required objective. Albeit the PQ is completable, and offers alot of influence, you cannot attain loot from it in the end either.
Rise from the dead Warhammer!
Trecarivex 23/20 Magus

oGaboono

Post#45 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:00 pm

Razielhell wrote:
oGaboono wrote:Just went to the Shadowlands and checked the Out of the Shadows PQ and The Gloomridge Corpse. Neither are stepping after killing the required mobs.
Im guessing that you are low level.Check 18/12/2016 patch.And read level restrictions on the front page here.
Wargrimnir

General note, the shift in level requirements for T2 has made it so Public Quests cannot be participated in unless you are level 16. We are looking into fixing this.
I just saw that post, and you are correct that I'm not at level yet. My apologies.

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#46 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:33 pm

First, lotta thx for all the hard work.
I dunno if someone noticed, but the bags golden, purple and blue look bugged:
-Golden: contain a piece of armor set, crafting mats and money. No purple/blue/green items to choose.

-Purple: contain crafting mats and money. No purple/blue/green items to choose.

-Blue: contain crafting mats and money. No blue/green items to choose.

Im still at level 18 but in all the pq that i have done had this problem. Dunno if in higers tiers the loot bags work fine...

Razielhell
Former Staff

Post#47 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:47 pm

emiliorv wrote:First, lotta thx for all the hard work.
-Golden: contain a piece of armor set, crafting mats and money. No purple/blue/green items to choose.

Im still at level 18 but in all the pq that i have done had this problem. Dunno if in higers tiers the loot bags work fine...
Hello friend! Yes! Server is still in Alpha Phase! Database Developers will add items in bags.But it needs time! They must add over 2.000 items in the bags for each class,each Chapter PQ.So you understand that this will take some time.. :geek:
Thanks for your comment! Much appreciated!
Last edited by Razielhell on Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Razielhell
Former Staff

Post#48 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:53 pm

valancian wrote:Wayshrine of Sigmar is listed as Green-Working, After multiple tests, both in succession and leaving and returning. I can say that it is not in fact fully functioning. It's more of a Yellow than a green. When you enter in it'll look fine and dandy but as you start killing the objective won't progress. Nor will it change upon a new required objective. Albeit the PQ is completable, and offers alot of influence, you cannot attain loot from it in the end either.
Gonna check it tomorrow and edit here. :ugeek:
EDIT : It works fine!
Im guessing that you are low leve too.You need to be 16 level for now to participate.Check 18/12/2016 patch.And read level restrictions on the front page here.
Wargrimnir

Last edited by Razielhell on Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Ads
emiliorv
Suspended

Post#49 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:20 pm

Razielhell wrote:
emiliorv wrote:First, lotta thx for all the hard work.

Hello friend! Yes! Server is still in Alpha Phase! Database Developers will add items in bags.But it needs time! They must add over 2.000 items in the bags for each class,each Chapter PQ.So you understand that this will take some time! :geek:
Thanks for your comment! Much appreciated!
Its ok. I know that when decided play war again here. But in the first post where u explain the diferent loot types maybe could explain what is not working fine.
I know that u have much work forward, np about pq's....i will enjoy anyways.

Razielhell
Former Staff

Post#50 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:27 pm

Yes this information is from live...and what bags should have,for newbies!
Items will be added patch by patch.