Recent Topics

Ads

DESTRUCTION PUBLIC QUESTS - OFFICIAL FUNCTIONALITY LIST

Let's talk about... everything else
Razielhell
Former Staff

Re: DESTRUCTION PUBLIC QUESTS - OFFICIAL FUNCTIONALITY LIST

Post#61 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:13 pm

dd209 wrote:I think the Easy PQ "Chasing Shadows" in West Praag might be broken. It triggers the ToK unlock but never shows a kill count. Did manage to progress to Stage 2 where linked groups of 3 Silver Helms Champions spawn miles away from the center but I have no idea if it progresses after that as the Stage failed after we only managed to kill about 6-8. Perhaps someone else could check it. ;)
It works fine on Dev Server. If you encounter any issue on Live just report it on the Bugtracker. But be sure first.
Check all corners for mobs. They are scattered.
Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!

Ads
Keksi

Post#62 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:30 am

Easy PQ "Spirited Resistance" in Avelorn is not logging the kills for Ireshade Spites, only for the Wrathglade Dryads :(
Remember me and why you all bow down to a metal forged dominion.

Kekzs - Shaman

Razielhell
Former Staff

Post#63 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:50 am

Keksi wrote:Easy PQ "Spirited Resistance" in Avelorn is not logging the kills for Ireshade Spites, only for the Wrathglade Dryads :(
There is a general issue with more than 200 pq stages. Many pqs that have 2 objectives in a stage are bugged.
Only 1 objective counts. Need to assign the right objective if to stage mob.
They're all grouped in the same objective. The bug is known and it's getting fixed next Patch/Restart.

Bloodlet

Post#64 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:55 pm

The following T1 Norsca quest appears to be broken.
Holmsteinn Revisited.Easy Public Quest Chaos Chapter 2 | RANKS 3-4 | Basic Rewards
There are no supplies to gather. I submitted a bug report.

Razielhell
Former Staff

Post#65 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:28 pm

Bloodlet wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:55 pm The following T1 Norsca quest appears to be broken.
Holmsteinn Revisited.Easy Public Quest Chaos Chapter 2 | RANKS 3-4 | Basic Rewards
There are no supplies to gather. I submitted a bug report.
Nice. Although letting you know that these PQ lists are not in any of use anymore. And unfortunatelly images for Influence gear have been removed from the host so yeah(hopefully one day i'll get to make a list again on Wiki this time with all the gear that you get with influence from PQs -excluding PQ bags-). They were made back in the day to help people track which PQs work and which don't. At this point every PQ is functional in the game(if something bugs out ---> bugtrack it) as you did.

Rockalypse
Former Staff

Post#66 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:55 pm

It is said that Trial By Fire is working, but quest mobs are not there, this also lead to t3 DE epic quest being broken.

Dinguskhan

Post#67 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:53 am

The Griffon Gate PQ is also broken, which makes it so the DE T2 epic quest broken to :(

desizt

Post#68 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:09 pm

Influence rewards pics are not loading for me, is it broken or is it me?
Nonoffensive - WE
Faceburn - BW
+ tons of misc alts

~ First rr100 WE on live.
~ First WE with 1+ million RvR kills on live.

Download RoR Client directly via Google Drive(updated 04 Oct 2020)

Ads
Razielhell
Former Staff

Post#69 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:52 pm

desizt wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:09 pm Influence rewards pics are not loading for me, is it broken or is it me?
Nahh not only you, most likely they got erased from the site i uploaded them at first i guess, expired or something sadly. It was a nice guide having for everyone. I would happily redo them slowly but without access anymore not much i can do atm friend. I could also fill rewards and stuff for Wiki. Most of these Public Quest guides you'll find around are out of date with a quick look i gave.