Recent Topics

Ads

T3 is dead, at least give us the rats.

Let's talk about... everything else
phasemn

T3 is dead, at least give us the rats.

Post#1 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:34 am

I log when there is less than 300 pop. Judging from comments, its quite most other times too, in T3. Any chance bringing back the rats until the T3 becomes more active?

I don't see the difference grinding at PQ's all day, with rats I can be in T4 faster and enjoy the game more.

Just a thought,thanks.
I don't sing bad, people listen bad.

Ads
Jambalaya

Re: T3 is dead, at least give us the rats.

Post#2 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:36 am

Didn't they make it so you receive a dumb amount of XP from quests in t3?
Or was that a temporary thing
Big Yodes

phasemn

Post#3 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:50 am

Jambalaya wrote:Didn't they make it so you receive a dumb amount of XP from quests in t3?
Or was that a temporary thing
Although some quests can be fun , I rather be actively fighting in SC and attacking keeps.

Razid1987

Post#4 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:51 am

You get 3x exp in T3 all the way up to 32. If you're rested, that's literally 10 mins of killing mobs / level.

phasemn

Post#5 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:54 am

10 min seriously?

Razid1987

Post#6 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:36 am

phasemn wrote:10 min seriously?
If you're rested - Yes.

I believe I got something like 27k exp per mob around level 28ish when rested. I got about 5 chars or so, from mid 20s to 32, all in a few hours.
Exp per mob without rested is like 9k each, I think around that level. But that's still what you would have gotten with rested before the T3 buff. Now, it's just never-ending.

Thelen

Post#7 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:28 am

I powerlevel guildies from lv22-32 (no rested) in under 40 mins.

phasemn

Post#8 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:05 am

Razid1987 wrote:
If you're rested - Yes.

I believe I got something like 27k exp per mob around level 28ish when rested. I got about 5 chars or so, from mid 20s to 32, all in a few hours.
Exp per mob without rested is like 9k each, I think around that level. But that's still what you would have gotten with rested before the T3 buff. Now, it's just never-ending.

Odd, I don't get anywhere that much xp on my lvl27 WP. My first kill when I log on I get about 17k, then I get that for about four or five mobs. After the tenth mob I'm only getting about 4 or 5k xp
screenshot : http://imgur.com/a/Wl91x

Ads
IndiscreetJewels

Post#9 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:27 am

I'm an altoholic myself and was leveling choppa from 22-32 yesterday. Without rested it took I'd say 3-4 hours. I'm not sure because I was fiddling around with crafting a lot and doing other things aside. Also, that's with doing t3 epic quest, which takes a lot of running. Other than that - just farming and skaven quests should take you through 22-32 in about 3h without rested. Maybe even faster. If you don't want to do PQs, you can farm IC mobs starting from ~lvl 20, they give ~3k xp per kill. You can kill the champions also for 13k xp. Do that until skaven quests (lvl 27?), and these should be enough to get you to 31 and with a bit of farming of skaven mobs, to 32.

BrockRiefenstahl

Post#10 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:19 am

Spoiler:
phasemn wrote:
Razid1987 wrote:
If you're rested - Yes.

Odd, I don't get anywhere that much xp on my lvl27 WP. My first kill when I log on I get about 17k, then I get that for about four or five mobs. After the tenth mob I'm only getting about 4 or 5k xp
screenshot : http://imgur.com/a/Wl91x[/quote]

Rested xp is a percentage based on levels. So, if you reach a threshold lets say ¾ of your level, the bonus is gone. And 5,5 k exp per mob is pretty freaking much. Go do some AoE grind. Or SCs… 90k+ exp per win… I wished they would have bumped renown and influence. The grind in T4 to get even to RR 40 is so damn hard. And before the changes my lvl 30+ chars had already 32 RR so only 8 more RR levels to grind…

I will never understand people’s fun in having a lvl 40 with 20 renown and being not able to use the gear even if you got Emblems/Medailions
:roll: