Recent Topics

Ads

Debolster Info - Tier1,Tier2/3,Tier4,

Let's talk about... everything else
Dabbart

Re: Debolster Info - 03/12/16 Change

Post#21 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:23 pm

Dresden wrote: Ranks 31-40 --> You can participate in T1, T2/3, T4, PQ's.
(If your gear is still T1 or T2/3 you can't participate and get a bag in T4 PQ's.)

On that part. Am I correct in thinking that lvl 30+ items are considered T4? Also, do I need to drop every item under rank 30 to participate? just finished grinding to 32, not gonna hop on a PQ for a little bit.

Thanks.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Ads
Dresden
Banned

Post#22 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:33 pm

Dabbart wrote:
Dresden wrote: Ranks 31-40 --> You can participate in T1, T2/3, T4, PQ's.
(If your gear is still T1 or T2/3 you can't participate and get a bag in T4 PQ's.)

On that part. Am I correct in thinking that lvl 30+ items are considered T4? Also, do I need to drop every item under rank 30 to participate? just finished grinding to 32, not gonna hop on a PQ for a little bit.

Thanks.
Dresden wrote:Ranks 31-40
Verify with Wargrimnir.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Dabbart

Post#23 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:40 pm

I was able to farm a bit last night. Yea, if you have any piece of gear on under 31 you get 0 contribution. Actually, your group want even advance the PQ at all.

Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Dresden
Banned

Post#24 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:55 pm

Dabbart wrote:I was able to farm a bit last night. Yea, if you have any piece of gear on under 31 you get 0 contribution. Actually, your group want even advance the PQ at all.
Not to be an arse but didn't the OP make stuff clear for you?

Any OP edit suggestions Dabbart?
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Dabbart

Post#25 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:23 pm

Not to be an arse, but did my question not make it clear what wasn't clear?

IE, State the LvL that is considered for the Tier(remember, the Zone in T4 on the map says 30-33), and state that ANY gear under the Min rank will result in 0 contribution for you AND your group. I at least, was still confused by it.

For the record, I asked in advice a bunch too. No one had any idea how the hell it worked. A bunch of people thought that as long as you had 1 piece of gear over the rank it would give you full contribution. Others, still think that the gear requirement is bogus.

Edit: Also, you only need to have 1 piece of 31+ gear on. I was naked except for my Staff and got bags.

Hope that's clear:P

And for the record, that Gear requirement is silly. Not letting someone use Devastator to farm up Ruin, or disallowing contribution just cause you have your Skaven jewel on... Silly.

Dresden
Banned

Post#26 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:49 pm

Dabbart wrote:Not to be an arse, but did my question not make it clear what wasn't clear?

IE, State the LvL that is considered for the Tier(remember, the Zone in T4 on the map says 30-33), and state that ANY gear under the Min rank will result in 0 contribution for you AND your group. I at least, was still confused by it.

For the record, I asked in advice a bunch too. No one had any idea how the hell it worked. A bunch of people thought that as long as you had 1 piece of gear over the rank it would give you full contribution. Others, still think that the gear requirement is bogus.

Edit: Also, you only need to have 1 piece of 31+ gear on. I was naked except for my Staff and got bags.

Hope that's clear:P

And for the record, that Gear requirement is silly. Not letting someone use Devastator to farm up Ruin, or disallowing contribution just cause you have your Skaven jewel on... Silly.
Woah! just asking!

Advice noted, OP amendment likely.

Dresden
Banned

Post#27 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:42 pm

Updated.

Dabbart

Post#28 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:07 pm

Thanks mate saving this URL for /advice.

Ads
Dresden
Banned

Post#29 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:09 pm

Dabbart wrote:Thanks mate saving this URL for /advice.
:D

KikkL
Banned

Post#30 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:38 am

Any news if SCs will eventually scale to fit in the debolster rank you are in?

EDIT:
Atleast bring back Renown Merchants/Mastery points to their respective locations!!
Keep trying this and everytime mess up, have to run back to Main City.
Merchents say go away. I will have nothing to do with you.