Recent Topics

Ads

Debolster Info - Tier1,Tier2/3,Tier4,

Let's talk about... everything else
Dresden
Banned

Re: Debolster Info - 03/12/16 Change

Post#41 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:26 pm

Last edited by Dresden on Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Ads
Dresden
Banned

Post#42 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:39 pm

Last edited by Dresden on Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

adei

Post#43 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:46 pm

Dresden wrote:
adei wrote:After reviewing this thread I want to alert the OP that if you do not reformat this post then it will be unpinned. The poll has no relevance to the topic and the formatting of the information is just a mess for the eyes and not clear given a first glance.

If you are not familiar with the ToS on formatting I will link it for you here.
* No formatting abuse. Use of formatting, such as color and font size, within posts is to be restricted to where it is necessary to aid understanding or make a point. Posts made in a solid color in order to draw unjustified attention to the poster will be removed.
OKAY! I GIVE UP! I CAN'T PLEASE ANYONE!

The poll is DIRECTLY relevent to the topic which is WHY it is there.

The formatting of the information is DESIGNED to be clear to the eyes AND clear at first glance, and it IS more so NOW given that i am currently in the middle of revising it and have mostly done so (just waiting on a confirmation from stormx2 and i'm ready to wrap it up!) and it is tidier NOW than ever before.

I am familiar with the ToS on formatting, i have SPECIFICALLY restricted use of color and font size to where it is NECESSARY to aid understanding or make a point.

Solid colour???

Clearly TODAY is UPSIDE-DOWN DAY so please DO unpin this post! if ANYTHING you posted there is NOT a joke THEN I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT WANT THIS POST TO BE PINNED!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T PLEASE ANYONE! I JUST CAN'T! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
First of all, the poll is not reflected at all in your OP, in fact you don't even talk about it, other posts might include the poll but there is no discussion about it in your OP, you should have made two different threads, one for the poll, one for the information.

Secondly while you may think the formatting is designed to be clear to the eyes, I can assure you it is not, if this is tidier now than before, then there is a long way to go, if we take a brief look at what you have modified in the OP we can see that all you are doing is highlighting what you think is relevant information but there is no key to follow, you are bombarded with a wall of green numbers.

Thirdly if information is no longer relevant, then there is no need to link or discuss in in the thread, the OP could be shortened to be much less obnoxious.

Lastly your ignorance on this topic and the manner of your response saddens me, I gave you a judgement and you think it's a joke. This is not about 'pleasing' people, its about following ToS.

Dresden
Banned

Post#44 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:37 pm

Last edited by Dresden on Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

adei

Post#45 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:51 pm

Spoiler:
Dresden wrote:
adei wrote:
Dresden wrote:
OKAY! I GIVE UP! I CAN'T PLEASE ANYONE!

The poll is DIRECTLY relevent to the topic which is WHY it is there.

The formatting of the information is DESIGNED to be clear to the eyes AND clear at first glance, and it IS more so NOW given that i am currently in the middle of revising it and have mostly done so (just waiting on a confirmation from stormx2 and i'm ready to wrap it up!) and it is tidier NOW than ever before.

I am familiar with the ToS on formatting, i have SPECIFICALLY restricted use of color and font size to where it is NECESSARY to aid understanding or make a point.

Solid colour???

Clearly TODAY is UPSIDE-DOWN DAY so please DO unpin this post! if ANYTHING you posted there is NOT a joke THEN I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT WANT THIS POST TO BE PINNED!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T PLEASE ANYONE! I JUST CAN'T! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
First of all, the poll is not reflected at all in your OP, in fact you don't even talk about it, other posts might include the poll but there is no discussion about it in your OP, you should have made two different threads, one for the poll, one for the information.

Secondly while you may think the formatting is designed to be clear to the eyes, I can assure you it is not, if this is tidier now than before, then there is a long way to go, if we take a brief look at what you have modified in the OP we can see that all you are doing is highlighting what you think is relevant information but there is no key to follow, you are bombarded with a wall of green numbers.

Thirdly if information is no longer relevant, then there is no need to link or discuss in in the thread, the OP could be shortened to be much less obnoxious.

Lastly your ignorance on this topic and the manner of your response saddens me, I gave you a judgement and you think it's a joke. This is not about 'pleasing' people, its about following ToS.
Dresden wrote:With the recent changes to tier debolstering it is now practical to make dedicated 'debolster guilds' to play T1 & T2-T3 with.

It has been considered by some people on this forum that if one were to join a dedicated 'debolster guild' then it would be
prudent to have chars specifically for that purpose so as to avoid wasting time & effort (and gold for respecs) in debolstering.
The poll is self explanatory, it is there merely to highlight the concept of debolster guilds and to provide a non post-based means of expressing an opinion about said concept, i SPECIFICALLY wrote nothing about it DIRECTLY so as NOT to detract from the debolster info which is the POINT of the OP.

"Secondly while you may think the formatting is designed to be clear to the eyes, I can assure you it is not," I HAVE NO RESPONSE! it's clearer to me now than ever before!

"if this is tidier now than before, then there is a long way to go," Indeed! given that clarity on the issues contained within the OP is hard to come by for some strange unfathomable reason it absolutely does have a long way to go! but the discussions in THIS topic are helping to clear that up! a simple confirming yes/no i'm awaiting from stormx2 might cut that PQ section in half!!!

"if we take a brief look at what you have modified in the OP we can see that all you are doing is highlighting what you think is relevant information but there is no key to follow, you are bombarded with a wall of green numbers." The explanation is IN the information! it's there to be read without anything else obscuring it! if i explained why anything is coloured i'd be pointlessly duplicating information that is already self-explanatory and i would be adding redundant information to an already large post!

ALL of the information contained in the OP is ABSOLUTELY relevant! why do you think otherwise?!

"I gave you a judgement and you think it's a joke." HOW DID YOU ARRIVE AT THAT?? HOW?!

Your responses are absolutely MIND BOGGLING to me, i cannot even BEGIN to fathom where ANY of this is coming from, i've got two people here with me having alternating fits of incredulous RAGE and laughing DISBELIEF reading all this and i've had to prevent them BOTH from responding to this!!!

7 emails and 12 facebook messages from people doing and saying much the same thing aren't helping!!! i'm just glad they are all playing a different game! i don't want my gaming clan to get me banned here!

Show me how YOU would do this differently, copy my OP and edit it to show me what you mean because as far as i can see (barring the changes needed after i get a confirmation from stormx2) it's perfect! it was composed over time via ALL requested changes and additions!
I gave you two chances and you threw them both away, for someone who claims to know the ToS you don't seem to follow them very well. Perhaps you should have taken your own advice that you gave your friends and not posted this, as it does not help you and shows what contempt you have towards my decision. I gave you an instruction to follow as staff, you have failed to do so and argued me on both attempts to give you a chance to change.

Just for your reference :
* The word of the staff is law. Staff instructions are to be followed to the letter, regardless of whether or not you agree with them or if you can find a rule that contradicts their instructions. Publicly arguing with a member of staff after they tell you to stop is considered harassment. If you feel that the member of staff in question is overreaching, use the appeal process described below.

Because of this, the thread will now be locked and unpinned. And for clarification the status of this thread and the way it has been structured is not just my opinion, but that of other staff as well, you just failed to follow instruction.

Locked.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#46 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:12 am

I don't understand the need for constant confrontation when staff asks you to clean up a post. I've modified your OP, added the sticky (because it is legitimately good information to have), and locked it. If we make further changes to debolster, it can be addressed later.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Dresden
Banned

Post#47 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:23 pm

#1 - Core Info section updated-complete.

#1 - Public Quests section updated-complete.

#2 - Other Stuff section updated-complete.
Last edited by Dresden on Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dresden
Banned

Post#48 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:31 am

Dabbart wrote:I was able to farm a bit last night. Yea, if you have any piece of gear on under 31 you get 0 contribution. Actually, your group want even advance the PQ at all.
'Minimum Rank' of a piece of gear or 'Item Level' of a piece of gear?

Ads
Dabbart

Post#49 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:44 am

That does not appear to be the case anymore. You can farm Ruin at any PQ rank 30 in Rank 1 gear. We did it last night.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Dresden
Banned

Post#50 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:00 am

Dabbart wrote:That does not appear to be the case anymore. You can farm Ruin at any PQ rank 30 in Rank 1 gear. We did it last night.
Rank 30? is that correct? did you mean rank 31 or were you alluding to chapter 15 PQs?