Recent Topics

Ads

Debolster Info - Tier1,Tier2/3,Tier4,

Let's talk about... everything else
Dresden
Banned

Debolster Info - Tier1,Tier2/3,Tier4,

Post#1 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:59 am

T2&T3&T4 , T2/T3/T4 , T2-T3-T4 , T2T3T4 , T234 , 234 , T2&T4 , T2/T4 , T2-T4 , T2T4 , Upper Tiers , UTs , Upper Tier , UT ,
Keep Tiers , KTs , Keep Tier , KT , Global Tier , GT , T2,T3,T4 , T2,T4 ,
wargrimnir wrote:mid-tier debolstering is disabled for the event.
Something something...

Patch Notes 1/9/2017

Realm versus Realm:

Tier 2 and Tier 3 now function as one tier for the purposes of playing RvR and tier debolstering:

RvR (PvP) - Tier 1: ranks 01-15 | Tier 2/3: ranks 16-30 | Tier 4: ranks 31-40 | - (Realm versus Realm)

When logged into the server type .ror debolster into /Say chat to see RoR debolster info.

Tier 1: No more than 2 mastery points spent, no more than 13 renown points spent,
no gear equipped above 'Minimum Rank' 13 and NO talismans in gear.

Tier 2/3: No more than 13 mastery points spent, no more than 28 renown points spent,
no gear equipped above 'Minimum Rank' 28 and YES talismans in gear.

If you meet the requirements then you will be able to play RvR (PvP) in your chosen tier.

Debolster is AUTOMATIC if you meet the requirements of debolstering, you do not need to 'activate' it.

Of an item it is the 'Minimum Rank' and not the 'Item Level' that you can have no gear equipped above.

[ADDON] Debolster 1.35 (Update 27-02-2017) - by sullemunk (RoR Staff - Addon Developer)

If you play T1 RvR (char ranks 01-15) then you can receive T1/T2 medallions by various means.
If you play T2/3 RvR (char ranks 16-30) then you can receive T2/T3 medallions by various means.
If you play T4 RvR (char ranks 31-40) then you can receive T3/T4/Conqueror medallions by various means.

You can up-convert/down-convert medallions at the medallion vendors in the capital cities.

If you play T2/3 RvR (char ranks 16-30) then you can receive Exemplar Seals by various means.
If you play T4 RvR (char ranks 31-40) then you can receive Paragon Seals by various means.

Scenarios:

Tier 2 and Tier 3 now function as one tier for the purpose of playing Scenarios:

Scs (PvP) - Tier 1: ranks 01-15 | Tier 2/3: ranks 16-30 | Tier 4: ranks 31-40 | - (Scenarios)

You cannot debolster to play in lower Scenario tiers but the RoR staff have suggested that may possibly change.

If your char is rank 31 or above and you are debolstered to play in T1 RvR or T2/3 RvR then to be in a suitable
state for playing T4 Scenarios you will have to respec (spend gold on) your build and change your equipable gear.

If you play T1 Scenarios (char ranks 01-15) then you can receive T1/T2 emblems by various means.
If you play T2/3 Scenarios (char ranks 16-30) then you can receive T2/T3 emblems by various means.
If you play T4 Scenarios (char ranks 31-40) then you can receive T3/T4/Conqueror emblems by various means.

You can up-convert/down-convert emblems at the emblem vendors in the capital cities.

Public Quests:

Ranks 01-08 --> You can participate in T1 : Public Quests
Ranks 09-17 --> You can participate in T1 & T2 : Public Quests
Ranks 18-27 --> You can participate in T1 & T2 & T3 : Public Quests
Ranks 28-40 --> You can participate in T1 & T2 & T3 & T4 : Public Quests

You do not need to debolster to play Public Quests that are in a lower tier than the tier your char is ranked to play in.

If your char is of a high enough rank to play in a Public Quest then you can equip ANY gear to play in that Public Quest.

Extra debolster information is detailed in the 2nd post of this topic.
Last edited by Dresden on Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:02 am, edited 299 times in total.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Ads
Dresden
Banned

Re: Debolster Info - 03/12/16 Revision

Post#2 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:59 am

Other Stuff:

More information about RoR currencies can be found here: Currencies - RoR Wiki

If you want to respec then you must change your: equipable gear, mastery points, renown points, ability hotbars, tactic slots,

You can respec your mastery points and renown points after clicking on an allied npc, this process is often reported as faulty.

Debolstered chars are not as powerful as chars at maximum rank in the lower tiers, they cannot win easily in the lower tiers.

Patch Notes 3/12/2016 - Bolstering has been implemented to enable all low level players to compete well with other players.

It is not possible to turn off experience gains to keep a char in any particular tier, that function has not been made available.

Patch Notes 10/4/2017 - XP reduction item 'Instructor's Boon' (Minimum Rank 16) buy at 'Quartermaster' vendors in warcamps.

If you have a char debolstered to T1 or T2/3 then that char will still gain both experience and renown whilst it is debolstered.

Debolster Issues - Relevant Topics:

Guide: Merged T2&3 RvR

What prevents players from debolstering?

Something something...

Patch Notes 1/9/2017

Changes to tier debolstering now make it practical to construct dedicated 'debolster guilds' to play T1 RvR and T2/3 RvR with.

It has been considered by some people on this forum that if one wanted to join a dedicated 'debolster guild' then it would be
prudent to have chars specifically for that purpose so as to avoid wasting time & effort (and gold for respecs) on debolstering.

Tier (Mid)dle: T2/T3 , T2-T3 , T2T3 , T2/3 , T2-3 , T23 , 2/3 , 2-3 , 23 , Middle Tier , Mid Tier , M Tier , MidT , MT , Mid , M ,
T2&T3 , T2&3 , 2&3 ,

Old debolster topic: Debolster Infographic > the content of this topic is now outdated > all of the T1 & T2 info does not apply.

Extra debolster information will only be detailed here.
Last edited by Dresden on Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 am, edited 76 times in total.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Glorian

Post#3 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:39 am

I think a debolstered guild could work as an alt guild.
With your main you want to get into t4 and get the big stuff.
With your alt you want to push 8 buttons and be happy. Also you try to get your lvl 11 blue gear and are done with the arms race.

Also debolstered Guilds could be good as themed Guilds. Our Averland Greatswords are a themed guild where we don't have the manpower for a full t4 wb. But as a themed t1 or t2 guild it might work.

Dresden
Banned

Post#4 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:43 am

I want a debolster guild so i can play t2 and t3 indefinitely again and enjoy it properly.

BrownStar

Re: Debolster Info - 03/12/16 Change

Post#5 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:34 pm

Will you still receive RP? For instance, if you have a a high xp alt with 8 rr, can you use this as a way to build renown in lower tiers without getting murdered in T4. I started an alt for scavenging and used him exclusively in pve for that purpose. Wanted to try to catch up with some renown.

Dresden
Banned

Post#6 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:57 pm

BrownStar wrote:Will you still receive RP? For instance, if you have a a high xp alt with 8 rr, can you use this as a way to build renown in lower tiers without getting murdered in T4. I started an alt for scavenging and used him exclusively in pve for that purpose. Wanted to try to catch up with some renown.
I would imagine so, i guess we'll find out.

Exordus

Post#7 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:49 pm

I still think being able to level lock would be easier than debolstering. That way, I could continue to enjoy a tier until I'm ready to move on, or have more renown than rank.

Dresden
Banned

Post#8 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:47 pm

Hat trick! 3 pinned posts! thank you!

8-) 8-) 8-)

Ads
StormX2
Game Master

Post#9 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:57 pm

Edited: Item Level is no longer restricted, only the level requirement to equip the item.

Dresden
Banned

Post#10 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:16 pm

StormX2 wrote:tiny addition, for the t1 requirement, i do believe it is still Item Level 13 that is required.

just to ease any confusion of Level you can wear it vs the listed Item Level.
Sorry, i don't think i understand what you wrote.

edit: Issue resolved.
Last edited by Dresden on Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:59 pm, edited 5 times in total.