Let's talk about... everything else
Razielhell
Former Staff

Re: Debolster Info - 03/12/16 Change

Post#31 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:18 pm

Im 29 level with my Runepriest.
My gear is under T3 and i can participate/get bag solo/group in T4 PQs :(
I really dont know whats going on.
Asked help to figure out whats going on with PQ level restrictions from Torque and he said "no" :x
Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!

Ads
Dresden
Banned

Post#32 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:30 am

Razielhell wrote:Im 29 level with my Runepriest.
Asked help to figure out whats going on with PQ level restrictions from Torque and he said "no" :x
I've been scouring for clarity on all of these issues, OP update coming relatively soon.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Dresden
Banned

Post#33 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:34 pm

I am reviewing all the data i have gathered to date on debolstering, an overhaul of the OP is likely within a few days.

PLEASE throw any information at me (post here) that you want to make sure is considered, i will look at everything.

Any staff who would like to weigh in on this please do so as you liiiiiiiiiike!

Razielhell, gimme any info or whatever.
Last edited by Dresden on Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Dresden
Banned

Post#34 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:10 pm

I've been testing stuff for my debolster post review and i couldn't get progress (with my mid-ranked mgs) in a T4 pq until i hit rnk 31 with my mgs and went commando and equipped a lvl 31 weapon.

Which pq was it? was it fully or partially fixed at the time? details man!

edit: I think i may have made an assumption about needing that lvl 31 weapon to have gotten progress.
Last edited by Dresden on Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Razielhell
Former Staff

Post#35 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:45 pm

Dresden wrote:
I've been testing stuff for my debolster post review and i couldn't get progress (with my mid-ranked mgs) in a T4 pq until i hit rnk 31 with my mgs and went commando and equipped a lvl 31 weapon.

Which pq was it? was it fully or partially fixed at the time? details man!
LOL i dont remember now :lol: :(
Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!

StormX2
Game Master

Post#36 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:22 pm

Modified my old post, as "Item Level" does not appear to be part of the requirement currently. Meaning only the Level requirement to Equip the item will matter.

Dresden
Banned

Post#37 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:31 am

StormX2 wrote:Modified my old post, as "Item Level" does not appear to be part of the requirement currently. Meaning only the Level requirement to Equip the item will matter.
So with an r40/rr40 char i could use only the gear a char begins the game with and play a chapter 22 PQ and get progress & bag drops?
Last edited by Dresden on Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

StormX2
Game Master

Post#38 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:39 pm

Dresden wrote:
StormX2 wrote:Modified my old post, as "Item Level" does not appear to be part of the requirement currently. Meaning only the Level requirement to Equip the item will matter.
So with an r40/rr40 char i could use only the gear a char begins the game with and play a chapter 22 PQ and get progress & bag drops?
not sure about PQ requirement, but you can wear a lvl 28 equippable item, with an item level of 30+ (such as influence rewards, Purple gear etc.) and debolster (this was not the case originally).

Ads
Dresden
Banned

Post#39 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:20 pm

Spoiler:
StormX2 wrote:
Dresden wrote:
not sure about PQ requirement, but you can wear a lvl 28 equippable item, with an item level of 30+ (such as influence rewards, Purple gear etc.) and debolster (this was not the case originally).
RIGHT! so it's the 'minimum rank' on an item that counts now and NOT the 'item level' ? ie

Tier 1: No more than 2 'mastery points' spent, no more than 13 'renown points' spent,
no equipped gear above 'minimum rank' 13 and NO talismans in gear.

Tier 2/3: No more than 13 'mastery points' spent, no more than 28 'renown points' spent,
no equipped gear above 'minimum rank' 28 and YES talismans in gear.

Yes/No ? confirm that and i'm good to go.
Stop Using Colors on absolutely everything and quit demanding anything from me. I am not your servant or your Dog, you are MY servant, now fix this Thread as per Ade's directions.
-StormX2
Last edited by Dresden on Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

adei

Post#40 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:34 pm

After reviewing this thread I want to alert the OP that if you do not reformat this post then it will be unpinned. The poll has no relevance to the topic and the formatting of the information is just a mess for the eyes and not clear given a first glance.

If you are not familiar with the ToS on formatting I will link it for you here.
* No formatting abuse. Use of formatting, such as color and font size, within posts is to be restricted to where it is necessary to aid understanding or make a point. Posts made in a solid color in order to draw unjustified attention to the poster will be removed.