Recent Topics

Ads

Debolster Info - Tier1,Tier2/3,Tier4,

Let's talk about... everything else
Dresden
Banned

Re: Debolster Info - 03/12/16 Change

Post#51 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:39 am

Dresden wrote:#1 - Core Info section updated-complete.

#1 - Public Quests section updated-complete.

#2 - Other Stuff section updated-complete.
All info in the topic OP is valid as of 8:30 am on Wed 15.Mar.17.

Just gotta chop up that 'Debolster Issues' topic now... #FaithAndPatience
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Ads
Dabbart

Post#52 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:15 pm

Lvl 30 at Caledor PQs. I PLd them from 1-30 then to a PQ with zero gear on. Oh and we hit CW a few times.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Dresden
Banned

Post#53 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:57 pm

Dabbart wrote:Lvl 30 at Caledor PQs. I PLd them from 1-30 then to a PQ with zero gear on. Oh and we hit CW a few times.
Razielhell wrote:About Level restrictions these are correct.
Confirmed by Core Dev today. Thats written in the code.

No gear affected.

Players with Level 1-10 can do T1 PQs.

Players with Level 10+ can do T2/T1 PQs.

Players with Level 20+ can do T3/T2/T1 PQs.

Players with Level 27+ can do T4/T3/T2/T1 PQs.
It's been an odd few days, i keep getting blessed with good stuff and resolutions to problems, i've lost count of them. :p

Okay, back to the drawing board.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Dabbart

Post#54 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:19 pm

Oh it's lvl 27?! Even better!

Thanks for keeping this updated Kagaz.

Can I get a Waaagh?
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Dresden
Banned

Post#55 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:22 pm

Dabbart wrote:Oh it's lvl 27?! Even better!

Thanks for keeping this updated Kagaz.

Can I get a Waaagh?
WWWAAAAAAAAAGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!

;p

Dresden
Banned

Post#56 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:26 pm

Dabbart wrote:Oh it's lvl 27?! Even better!
A wild snafu-in-verification appears!

Dunno which yet.

01 - 10 : T1
10 - 19 : T2/T1
20 - 26 : T3/T2/T1
27 - 40 : T4/T3/T2/T1

or

01 - 10 : T1
11 - 20 : T2/T1
21 - 27 : T3/T2/T1
28 - 40 : T4/T3/T2/T1

The bottom one seems more likely cos 28 is the top T2/3 debolster rank and a debolstered T4 char would then be at the lowest rank of gear needed to function (in the sense of having enough stats to compete) in T4 PQs if they wanted to.

Same for debolstering at 13 (3 ranks of leeway) for playing T2 PQs.

I asked who i got it from about it but they only knew what they gave me.

I'll pay 1 silver to anyone who verifys which one it is! :p

Dresden
Banned

Post#57 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:01 pm

Okay so there has been a fundamental flaw in my Scs info that no one has pointed out.

For months.

#DatDrawingBoardIzGunnaGetItGudAnArd

Dresden
Banned

Post#58 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:17 pm

Son of a... oh hai staff, just how much do you change on a regular basis without noting it in the changelogs?!

The amount of time i've wasted editing this topic is extraordinary, i'm working with scraps and constant revision...

:D
Last edited by Dresden on Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
adei

Post#59 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:40 pm

Dresden wrote:Son of a... oh hai staff, just how much do you change on a regular basis without noting it in the changelogs?!

The amount of time i've wasted editing this topic is extraordinary, i'm working with scraps and constant revision...
Oh.. hai dresden, yet another complaint towards staff. Improve your attitude, no staff member is asking you to do this, maybe you should remember that. don't like working with scraps, don't work at all.

Dresden
Banned

Post#60 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:00 pm

adei wrote:
Dresden wrote:Son of a... oh hai staff, just how much do you change on a regular basis without noting it in the changelogs?!

Oh.. hai dresden, yet another complaint towards staff. Improve your attitude, no staff member is asking you to do this, maybe you should remember that. don't like working with scraps, don't work at all.
It is not a complaint.

It is merely a comment.

Made solely in humorous spirit.

Was it the lack of a smiley face icon that made it offensive?

#FaithAndPatience