Ads

Debolster Info - Tier1,Tier2/3,Tier4,

Let's talk about... everything else
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Debolster Info - Tier1,Tier2/3,Tier4,

Post#71 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:44 pm

Kazekiri wrote:
Wdova wrote:I would rather see tier 1+2 - lvl1-20, tier 3 lvl 21-35, tier 4 lvl 36-40. Current t2+t3 cap at lvl 30(28for debolstered) does not allow to any reasonable spec in mastery and renown points.
I totally agree with that, the current system doesnt allow lvl 40 char to play competitive with lower lvl ennemies, I do agree with stats balance to make it fair, but the mastery points are key and it's nowhere near balanced to reduce the 40's at 13 mastery (u can't even grab the 14th ability... come on) when other lowbie can reach out to 14-15-16 points.

If you take an example, as a 40 BO, you don't have access to 3 hit combo (because you have only 13 points). A regular SM who isn't 40 can have access to hit and the 2 tactics going with it, the result is pretty obvious here.

I am not talking about stats and gear, I totally agree on that point to make it balanced, but there is no way things will be balanced with such gap between mastery points, we need to have at least 15 mastery to make something viable and make a richer gameplay. Just play with the current system as a 40's and you will see how bad you need mastery points and how unbalanced this is.
The entire debolster system is going away after the patch tonight. If the event results in good gameplay, then it will be done permanently.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22603
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
Dresden
Banned

Post#72 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:40 pm

wargrimnir wrote:
Kazekiri wrote:
Wdova wrote:I would rather see tier 1+2 - lvl1-20, tier 3 lvl 21-35, tier 4 lvl 36-40. Current t2+t3 cap at lvl 30(28for debolstered) does not allow to any reasonable spec in mastery and renown points.
I totally agree with that, the current system doesnt allow lvl 40 char to play competitive with lower lvl ennemies, I do agree with stats balance to make it fair, but the mastery points are key and it's nowhere near balanced to reduce the 40's at 13 mastery (u can't even grab the 14th ability... come on) when other lowbie can reach out to 14-15-16 points.

If you take an example, as a 40 BO, you don't have access to 3 hit combo (because you have only 13 points). A regular SM who isn't 40 can have access to hit and the 2 tactics going with it, the result is pretty obvious here.

I am not talking about stats and gear, I totally agree on that point to make it balanced, but there is no way things will be balanced with such gap between mastery points, we need to have at least 15 mastery to make something viable and make a richer gameplay. Just play with the current system as a 40's and you will see how bad you need mastery points and how unbalanced this is.
The entire debolster system is going away after the patch tonight. If the event results in good gameplay, then it will be done permanently.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22603
Understood.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Gamer

Post#73 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:31 pm

Bonjour. Les quettes pour avoir le sets Hunters qui sont au t1 Norland ou il faut tué par 20 ennemie de chaque race chez les nains et chez les elfes comment on fait si on est nv 40 et que debolster ne fonction pas pour revenir ? merci de me repondre ce important pour moi puisque j'ai envie d'avoir tout les sets possible.

Hargrim
Developer

Post#74 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:54 pm

Gamer wrote:Bonjour. Les quettes pour avoir le sets Hunters qui sont au t1 Norland ou il faut tué par 20 ennemie de chaque race chez les nains et chez les elfes comment on fait si on est nv 40 et que debolster ne fonction pas pour revenir ? merci de me repondre ce important pour moi puisque j'ai envie d'avoir tout les sets possible.
Currently it is not possible, we will enable this in future (after new RvR is deployed fully).

ragnarian

Post#75 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:24 pm

so, what happens if youre a higher level than the numbers given here for the tiers, like tier 2 being 16-30, if im above 30 do i just not get rewards or something?

szejoza

Post#76 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:26 pm

Info here is quite outdated, once you are 16+ you get rewards no matter if you play in tier2/3 or 4, but you can't go back to tier 1 without getting chickened
Spoiler:

Sulorie

Post#77 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:27 pm

ragnarian wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:24 pm so, what happens if youre a higher level than the numbers given here for the tiers, like tier 2 being 16-30, if im above 30 do i just not get rewards or something?
You noticed the thread is 1 year old? It is outdated.
Dying is no option.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#78 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:21 am

We can revisit this thread in the future if it returns.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads