Recent Topics

Ads

Dungeons

Let's talk about... everything else
nilcky

Dungeons

Post#1 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:14 am

(Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place couldn't figure out where to put it and this seemed the best place)
I was wondering if you where bringing back the dungeons (sewers, crypt of sigmar, destruction ones i don't know the name of), and if you are not them i ask that you consider doing so i miss the dungeons when PVP was slow we where able to go there and fight difficult mobs.

Ads
Natherul
Former Staff

Re: Dungeons

Post#2 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:07 am

nilcky wrote:(Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place couldn't figure out where to put it and this seemed the best place)
I was wondering if you where bringing back the dungeons (sewers, crypt of sigmar, destruction ones i don't know the name of), and if you are not them i ask that you consider doing so i miss the dungeons when PVP was slow we where able to go there and fight difficult mobs.
We are working on it, but it may take some time still before we can implement dungeons

Martok

Post#3 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:37 am

Natherul wrote:We are working on it, but it may take some time still before we can implement dungeons
I appreciate that. Some of the dungeons were really fun and it will be nice to have them around. But whenever.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

saupreusse
Developer

Post#4 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:50 am

With "some time" he means like a whole lot of time.

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#5 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:59 am

saupreusse wrote:With "some time" he means like a whole lot of time.
Hey, I never specified an amount! :P But yeah it may take a long time before we can get dungeons working sadly.

saupreusse
Developer

Post#6 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:02 am

Now back to work. You joined the db team yesterday, so get those dungeons ready, newcomer!

Razielhell
Former Staff

Post#7 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:08 am

Natherul wrote: Hey, I never specified an amount! :P
Soon ™.
Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#8 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:27 am

saupreusse wrote:Now back to work. You joined the db team yesterday, so get those dungeons ready, newcomer!
Yeah Ill poke around when I get back home from my 10h shift today... But enough derailing :D

Ads
nilcky

Post#9 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:52 pm

thanks cant wait for them to be back

nilcky

Post#10 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:07 am

any update on when dungeons will be open?