Recent Topics

Ads

Order : Destruction Balance

Let's talk about... everything else
thomasashraf

Re: Order : Destruction Balance

Post#31 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:29 pm

Would be nice to see something to balance sides, or encourage some kind of bonus to whoever is getting rolled over at the time.

I don't have many ideas about how to get a balance. Maybe better loot drops or some stat bonus for the "defenders" ?

Being an Order player, with an empty or afk camp and only a few going out to pvp against the OP destro hordes 20:1 starts to get less fun kind of, when it's impossible.

Scenarios at least you have a chance in, well sometimes.

Are all the best guilds on destro by the way guys? I feel like maybe players will start leaving order and going to destro. But then that will be even less fun, as there would be no one left for destro to fight I guess!

Ads
Kaitanaroyr

Post#32 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:37 pm

just lock players to their faction when they have no one to fight they'll either leave or you'll see a pop boost on underdog was like that on BC stupid amounts of order in rvr lake low destro pop 2 weeks later about the same pop till server shutdown
Spoiler:
Wixxy 100 SM,Artemis,100 SW,Wannabeheals 100 WP,Rikashi 100 Kotbs,Whisper 100 WH,Whispers WH,Veioe 100 Zeal,Antzz 98WH,Kaitanaroyr100 WL,Sumtingwong RP,Saturn WP 80,hemorrhage 100 zeal

amputationsaw

Post#33 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:39 pm

AAO is the magic word. and there seem to be less people on order forming premade for open rvr. its all more guild internal. I don't know how it's going on on Destro side but by watching the roaming in the lake there seem to be more organised premades rollin

Kaitanaroyr

Post#34 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:31 am

amputationsaw wrote:AAO is the magic word. and there seem to be less people on order forming premade for open rvr. its all more guild internal. I don't know how it's going on on Destro side but by watching the roaming in the lake there seem to be more organised premades rollin
AAO never fixed anything all it did was get the 6mans farming renown to trollin about for ganks having a faction cap would solve it but then again thats never been good on mmos. AAO pops up swap zones heard that way 2 many times back on live.
Spoiler:
Wixxy 100 SM,Artemis,100 SW,Wannabeheals 100 WP,Rikashi 100 Kotbs,Whisper 100 WH,Whispers WH,Veioe 100 Zeal,Antzz 98WH,Kaitanaroyr100 WL,Sumtingwong RP,Saturn WP 80,hemorrhage 100 zeal

magter3001

Post#35 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:15 am

Kaitanaroyr wrote:
amputationsaw wrote:AAO is the magic word. and there seem to be less people on order forming premade for open rvr. its all more guild internal. I don't know how it's going on on Destro side but by watching the roaming in the lake there seem to be more organised premades rollin
AAO never fixed anything all it did was get the 6mans farming renown to trollin about for ganks having a faction cap would solve it but then again thats never been good on mmos. AAO pops up swap zones heard that way 2 many times back on live.
Locking factions is not the answer since people can make multiple accounts and bypass that. AAO maybe didn't fix population imbalance but it did give the underdog a reason to stay instead of rage-quit, because they would wind up losing a chance to get 2x or more experience than normal per kill.

Right now it seems that both factions stay relatively close to 50% on each side, though of course there are T1 players on both sides as well and us players in T2 don't think about that too often.

Giving faction bonus, like the 50% renown, also won't work because players would all join that side then, even if they have level 20 toons on the other side. People like it when they get rewards, as a healer in WAR I would know. I loved nothing more than getting those purple arpeez when healing people. The bigger the number, the better you feel, a silly thing to be exact. ;)
Agrot 35/40 Aggychopp 32/40
Grelin of Magnus/Badlands ;)

Sulorie

Post#36 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:46 am

Zerg surfing with a group and aao bonus, good times.
Dying is no option.

Rebuke

Post#37 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:11 am

Order problem right now is that there are way to many isolated 6 man guilds.

normanis

Post#38 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:11 am

ppl dont whant to join into guilds, because maby guilds dont have bonuses like guild tactics . if u are into guild u get more 5% more renown and ather cool things like influence and some stats. u capture keep get 1500 rr into guild u get 5% more renown same is for kills and ather capture objects. maby that change things.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Ads
normanis

Post#39 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:13 am

also make better oder melle clases , i am 125% sure if mara loses his self heal they will be less. fix also their bugged weapons
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Coryphaus

Post#40 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:17 pm

I play on destro enough to tell you that their are not really premades but rather mainly guild grps or some one will yell that their is an open wb in /ad

Only Lupus on destro rand stuff like that and their gone after many members got banned

But that DOSNT stop ordo from complaining about premades in sc's when ever their getting rekt ;)