Recent Topics

Ads

Why don't more people join SC groups from /5?

Let's talk about... everything else
Chinesehero

Re: Why don't more people join SC groups from /5?

Post#91 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:35 am

all can invite me. i am Chinesehero in Order

Ads
Tifereth

Post#92 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:11 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:On the contrary - they do deserve credit. Yes, they're banned and I'm not disputing the reasoning behind it, but anyone who so claims to be interested in competitive PvP will acknowledge that 'they' raised the pedestal exponentially.
Good thing we are not talking about top tier quality fights then, do we? With no word did I claim they don't deserve any credit whatsoever. The claim that our friends from the bus that loves ganking somehow deserve credit for the overall waning of group queue populace as Lucaa claimed, while we had the big summer exodus (DDoS) and after that the implementation of an easy to farm pug queue, is what I called utter tosh. Especially given that the scene already started dying while they were still active. I usually like your input and comments, but you missed the mark right there.

As you so graciously pointed out, despite BT's leaders having a hand in many if not most community driven events, the overall server wouldn't hurt if we were to vanish over night. Some areas might, but not the events overall. Same principle. Just couldn't hold myself
seeing people put credit where it is NOT due. Of course they deserve credit for what they did, putting up fights for the hand full of people that actually cared.

(There is no big active RP scene btw, not even on order. Bitterstone mostly does roam and a weekly event, while gimping themselves for fun. Look at my name, I'm one of the least roleplayey dwarfs in the roster! :lol: )
Longbeard Runedolf Forgebreaker 40/4X Runepriest
R.I.P. Vokuhila, Zealot RR6X

peterthepan3

Post#93 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:21 pm

If I had misinterpreted what you were trying to say, I apologise, but to me it came off as if you were mocking sejanos' comment, i.e. that they brought competitive PvP here and don't deserve credit:

'Because the main premade pushing everyone else to compete with them got most of its players banned.'

'I love how you give them so much credit. Most people more often than not tried to avoid them on destro or order, queue dodging like mad. Without even going deeper into their ban reasons, they are hardly missed ingame.'

If that was not what you meant, I am sorry for missing the point.

And yeah - Runedolf? A blasphemous name if ever there was one!

adei

Post#94 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:31 pm

dur3al wrote:Because the main premade pushing everyone else to compete with them got most of its players banned.
One of them was perma banned because of exploiting to gain benefit in RvR, indeed setting the standard for a high level of 'competitive' RvR, the rest still play, and I'm sure he does as well. Facts people, lets get it right.

LF 5 guys to run same setup and cheese our way to the top.

DefinitelyNotWingz

Post#95 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:18 pm

adei wrote:
dur3al wrote:Because the main premade pushing everyone else to compete with them got most of its players banned.
One of them was perma banned because of exploiting to gain benefit in RvR, indeed setting the standard for a high level of 'competitive' RvR, the rest still play, and I'm sure he does as well. Facts people, lets get it right.

Premade disbands June 23rd.

Exploiting happened in August after the DDOS attacks.

Source:
viewtopic.php?f=86&t=14907

"Facts people, lets get it right."

Any player, who knows what he is doing, will acknowledge Bretin as the decent player that he was. RIP
You know who I am.

Telen
Suspended

Post#96 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:29 pm

DefinitelyNotWingz wrote: Any player, who knows what he is doing, will acknowledge Bretin as the decent player that he was. RIP
Decent players dont get banned,

DefinitelyNotWingz

Post#97 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:30 pm

Telen wrote:
DefinitelyNotWingz wrote: Any player, who knows what he is doing, will acknowledge Bretin as the decent player that he was. RIP
Check the thread.
You know who I am.

dur3al

Post#98 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:31 pm

Telen wrote:
The ones who corpse jump do!
Martyr's Square: Sync & Nerfedbuttons - enigma
Martyr's Square: Dureal & Method - Disrespect/It's Orz again
Badlands: Dureal & Alatheus - Exo
Karak-Norn: Sejanus - Blitz/Elementz

Ads
adei

Post#99 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:38 pm

dur3al wrote:
Telen wrote:
The ones who corpse jump do!
You clearly have zero understanding of what happened then, but then again what to expect from a typical A grade poster such as yourself, please educate yourself on the ban that occurred and why it did.

And @ wingz, sure bro ;) VPN's are a glorious thing.

DefinitelyNotWingz

Post#100 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:51 pm

adei wrote:
And @ wingz, sure bro ;) VPN's are a glorious thing.

You wish. ;)
Unfortunately some people are done with ror and that is sad. Not that you care.
You know who I am.