Recent Topics

Ads

Congratulations Destro!

Let's talk about... everything else
shaggyboomboom

Re: Congratulations Destro!

Post#31 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:56 am

Maybe make the flight master a rank 56 hero so he can one shot blokes like that?

Ads
Tifereth

Post#32 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:16 am

So many salty people on here. No fun allowed, amirite?
Probably next to no order opposition about, so might aswell conquer the enemy camp aswell,
no? 8-)
Longbeard Runedolf Forgebreaker 40/4X Runepriest
R.I.P. Vokuhila, Zealot RR6X

Zaxxond

Post#33 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:32 am

Haojin wrote:That was my mistake, i yelled on TS "if somebody kills the flight master i'll give 50 g." and people get crazy.

Apologies.
NectaneboII wrote:
Cimba wrote:
Since killing the flightmaster in T3 was ban worthy I guess your entire alliance will get one?
Nah , too babysitted for that
That made me laugh, ty.

Now that we have public admittance, Order demands Phalanx's gold in the guild vault to be wiped. Either that or Haojun plays Order for 2 weeks.

Cimba

Post#34 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:48 am

Jaycub wrote:I don't get why people are so bloodthristy for bans on this server holy ****, unless that was sarcasm.

Even yesterday I went out to kill the scorpion for tome jewelry and some french guy afk waiting on it started saying how I was gonna get banned for killing it before him.

Tons of people having heated exchanges in tells then finding out they sent cherry picked chat logs to GM's to get them banned/suspended etc...

Don't flight masters respawn in 30 seconds or something anyways? I don't fully remember but when engineer range increases came out a lot of flight masters died that 1st week.
I'm not bloodthirsty. I actually like the Phalanx guys and have serious respect for what they managed to accomplish over the last months. Personally I would have a good laugh and congratulate them. However the GM team chose to go a different way in T3 and hand out bans for stunts like that.

I'm just curious how the GM team will handle this situation. Do they go for consistency, handing out bans to who knows how many players? Will they do nothing? Essentially saying that you can do anything as long as you bring sufficient numbers? Will they change past punishments to justify their actions for this situation?

zulnam

Post#35 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:08 am

Looks like a false-flag op to me. Order got salty about certain Destro guilds, killed their own FP, requested a ban.

By-the-book.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

Grolar

Post#36 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:12 am

Ley wrote:
Druin wrote:Alright, line up people, it's time for my banhammer.
I'll help

Click here to watch on YouTube

:D
THUMP - "MEDIOCRE!!" ...Who's laughing now?

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#37 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:36 am

Hmmm wich rule got broken bye killing an flight Master? Ppl must joking... I never belive that ppl can be so....... To rly want Ban because of These!
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Ley
Former Staff

Post#38 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:40 am

Ban them all. ALL I SAY!

Ads
Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#39 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:41 am

Yay But 30 day or higher :)
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

tazdingo

Post#40 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:47 am

widespread bans

sow entropy

praise gork

or maybe mork