Recent Topics

Ads

Improve Talabec Dam

Let's talk about... everything else
Luuca

Re: Improve Talabec Dam

Post#11 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:07 pm

Torquemadra wrote:
jorgemarco wrote:Ok, as you want. Average time in this sc is about 12-13 minutes. Reward 3 medallions for a win. So is this fair? If you limit rewards cause ppl is lazy you will have lazy, frustrated and bored community.
Feel free not to queue for it, problem solved.
This is the solution I would also suggest.

I haven't checked the Bug tracker yet, but last night, if you died with the bomb in TD, you couldn't mount again. SOme said that a clean turn in would reverse it, bu for me, it did not.

In a 12v12, TD (bug free) can be a lot of fun. 6v6 with two of your party unable to mount to get where they are needed, it was a massacre.

Ads
zabis

Post#12 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:31 pm

jorgemarco wrote:So if the enemy refuses to fight i must pay for that? No thx thats not the right way.
If the enemy refuses to fight, then the dominating team should run the part and get the sc over with. It doesn't seem like this would take an average of 12-13 minutes.
Soulcheg wrote:Want mirrored classes - play chess.
Genisaurus wrote:You are not entitled to Best-in-Slot gear just because you log on.

RyanMakara

Post#13 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:51 pm

If only the OP would formulate his concerns and criticisms in a more respectable manner, perhaps he'd be listened to and actually taken serious :roll:

Dabbart

Post#14 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:12 pm

zabis wrote:
jorgemarco wrote:So if the enemy refuses to fight i must pay for that? No thx thats not the right way.
If the enemy refuses to fight, then the dominating team should run the part and get the sc over with. It doesn't seem like this would take an average of 12-13 minutes.

This is the problem right here. Same with any of the objective running SCs. If you don't rub the part, it can take awhile... just see glad the Devs put in the ramping up of score, so matches dont end 50-0. Be glad that there is even a currency to obtain from SCs.

Queue for the SCs you like, understand that there is a rotation so every SC won't always be available. Don't queue for the ones you dislike. "What Problem?" as Cotillion would say...
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Osred

Post#15 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:01 am

Unfortunately its the pug scenario. I wouldve liked to see either Battle For Praag or Reikland Factory as the pug scen tbh.
Osri - 40/79 - Runepriest
Osarion 40/82 - Swordmaster
Osgrim 40/74 - Ironbreaker

Dabbart

Post#16 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:06 am

And? It's on a rotation. Your preference isn't shared by every single player...

Many people hate BfP since it is 18v18, and many hate Reik Factory for the major PvE elements of it. Hence, the rotation.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Arteker616

Post#17 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:03 am

RyanMakara wrote:If only the OP would formulate his concerns and criticisms in a more respectable manner, perhaps he'd be listened to and actually taken serious :roll:
he cannot, if u look at his old posts when he played in destruction and the new ones now he plays in order u can have some good laughs :twisted:

Martok

Post#18 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:54 am

Personally I like the scenario. Not my favorite, but it can be fun. I also second the motion for the pug scenario to be Battle for Praag. More players and one of the more fun sc's in the game. As for the medallion drops, I don't even count anymore.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Ads
jorgemarco

Post#19 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:11 am

As always i feel free Torque. Ur solutions are always the BEST. People Will suffer the pug sc then. Nota necesary continue this thread.

catholicism198

Post#20 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:49 am

jorgemarco wrote:As always i feel free Torque. Ur solutions are always the BEST. People Will suffer the pug sc then. Nota necesary continue this thread.
You act as if they're forcing you to play the pug sc. If you don't want to- then don't.
Play the objective if you want more emblems and want it to finish faster. If not then just continue mindlessly attacking the enemy faction. That's the only reason why it takes so long to end.

This one is far better than Nordenwatch. No "hold the fort and win" bs.