Recent Topics

Ads

The meme has arrived

Let's talk about... everything else
TheSockPuppet
Suspended

The meme has arrived

Post#1 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:00 am

This game would become great again before 3 years I think, like a meme, like a miracle for all of us to love this .
But today all change, and believe me, for another time all goodly start from this perfectly balanced and in no way biased side named ORDER.
First wave is the altoholics anonymous
Second wave is the memers
Third wave is the <del>midgets</del> vertically challenged people
And they did not reach them all these, want more. (time to understand what the in the warp i just said)
They use any legitimate method to win, they even have a midget pride, (Which is really telling of what sort of people we are dealing with)
Ok I believe this, but too many clean and fair game?
Please let them to play together, let them to play in LotD areas, this is the greatest joy (as long as i get to watch).
Gj ORDER for 1 time fix and totally bring balance 1 game, don't stop to follow this work, you are not very good players.

My name is THE BATMAN. From the original game I had 1 title, "THE GODAMN BATMAN" from all, Orders and Destro, Why?
Because i want, in this world to exist baneposts

BATMAN = His Excellency, Everchosen for Life, Field Warlord Al Tzeentchi Doctor Bat Manan Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Midgets in the Barrows and BOs on the Lakes and Conqueror of the Sigmar Empire in Reikland in General and Reikwatch in Particular

I am sorry world...the voices...they told me to make this...it had to be done.
Last edited by TheSockPuppet on Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ads
Aurandilaz

Re: The meme has arrived

Post#2 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:18 am

fascinating!

Collateral

Post#3 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:14 pm

Wtf are threads even?

shaggyboomboom

Post#4 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:41 pm

Mmmmmmh, that's one spicy maymay.

DokB

Post#5 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:14 pm

This is why you should lay off the memes tbh.
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

Xion

Post#6 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:23 pm

Meme overdose
In the grim dark future there are only British accents.

Revec

Post#7 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:56 pm

i see..
Clar Karond - Dragonback Mountains - Karak Eight Peaks - Karak Norn/Azgal

saupreusse
Developer

Post#8 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:06 pm

How can memes be real if the internet isnt real.

Ads
kokkotas

Post#9 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:24 pm

TheSockPuppet wrote:This game would become great again before 3 years I think, like a meme, like a miracle for all of us to love this .
But today all change, and believe me, for another time all goodly start from this perfectly balanced and in no way biased side named ORDER.
First wave is the altoholics anonymous
Second wave is the memers
Third wave is the <del>midgets</del> vertically challenged people
And they did not reach them all these, want more. (time to understand what the in the warp i just said)
They use any legitimate method to win, they even have a midget pride, (Which is really telling of what sort of people we are dealing with)
Ok I believe this, but too many clean and fair game?
Please let them to play together, let them to play in LotD areas, this is the greatest joy (as long as i get to watch).
Gj ORDER for 1 time fix and totally bring balance 1 game, don't stop to follow this work, you are not very good players.

My name is THE BATMAN. From the original game I had 1 title, "THE GODAMN BATMAN" from all, Orders and Destro, Why?
Because i want, in this world to exist baneposts

BATMAN = His Excellency, Everchosen for Life, Field Warlord Al Tzeentchi Doctor Bat Manan Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Midgets in the Barrows and BOs on the Lakes and Conqueror of the Sigmar Empire in Reikland in General and Reikwatch in Particular

I am sorry world...the voices...they told me to make this...it had to be done.

Him for some reason hurts a lot.
Blackbyrd : WH
Sinneater : WP
Fromthepast : SM
Clean : WH

RyanMakara

Post#10 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:29 pm

But really, has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like this guy?