Recent Topics

Ads

Improving framerate in Warhammer Online

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
IvanP7

Re: Improving framerate in Warhammer Online

Post#21 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:15 pm

A pretty nice guide I must admit. I would love to see technical explanation for the Ambient Occlusion setting though.

Ads
Marsares

Post#22 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:08 pm

Done a lot of these things and those in the other thread and have been running with Oh Shiney! video settings all evening without any issues. Haven't done a massive keep attack/defensive with 100vs100 (at which stage I'd swap to Fastest Framerate anyways), but so far it's a massive difference!
Karak-Norn /// Asildur - RR100 WL /// Marsares - RR95 AM /// Nirnaeth - RR64 SW

TrenFreak

Post#23 » Sat May 13, 2017 12:12 am

blaqwar wrote:
coholic wrote:I found using the hack on nvidia gpus to add ambient occlusion to WAR, adds an extra 10-20 fps. Not to mention, looks a lot more modern.

I've never tested why. My theory is that WAR is so cpu bound, that the hack offloads more to the gpu, or it could be it switches shader rendering methods.

Running max settings, i5 2500k and 980ti.
WAR is definitely heavily CPU bottlenecked, all the cores on my I7 6700k are almost maxed out with my 1070 underclocking itself to something like 1500 mHz (it goes up to 2060 in other games). And yet my FPS will hover around 20 in large keep sieges, I've been tinkering with the settings but nothing short of simply downgrading the graphics quality settings in game seems to help.
How do you get war to use more then one core ? It's only using 1 on my I7

tionblack

Post#24 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:03 am

sad to see the topic info has mysteriously dissapeared.If possible refresh please! Cheers!

kill Droll you Kill this Server. DROLL is Community :wink:

Tesq

Post#25 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:08 am

there is another by karast think, which summ everything just cant re find it

tionblack

Post#26 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:31 am

Tesq wrote:there is another by karast think, which summ everything just cant re find it
All good mysteriously its working now :D

And this game made me schizo it just is corrupted by chaos and will never run smoothly i guess :p

kill Droll you Kill this Server. DROLL is Community :wink:

Glorian

Post#27 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:33 am

Check the link in my signature. It has partially some of the same infos. Though not all.

Caffeine

Post#28 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:27 pm

Updated the addon section with the following entry:

Shinies
A must have addon if you plan on using the Auction House. Shinies will help you find the cheapest items as well as allow you to automatically undercut your competitors when submitting your own. Note that you can drag and drop items from your backpack in to the Item Name field to search for that item.

With this addon you can also access the AH from anywhere in the world with the following macro:

Code: Select all

/script Shinies:Toggle()
Some of the more performance demanding features of this addon include custom tooltips for items that show item count across all characters on your account and historical AH price data. To turn these modules off do the following:
  1. Make sure the game is closed.
  2. Navigate to

Warhammer Online\Interface\AddOns\Shinies\Modules\Base
  3. Open Data.lua with any text aditor, go to line 8 and set enabled variable to false.
  4. Repeat step 3 for Stat.lua and Tooltip.lua.
  5. Navigate to

Warhammer Online\user\settings\GLOBAL
  6. Delete Shinies folder.
  7. For every character you have navigate to

Warhammer Online\user\settings\Martyrs Square\CHARACTER_NAME\CHARACTER_NAME
    and delete Shinies folder.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Ads
Glorian

Post#29 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:32 pm

Historically sales values. :)
By the Ancestors, business intelligence in warhammer. :D

charlysixb

Post#30 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:25 am

blaqwar wrote: - If you are using MGRemix and notice stuttering every 5 sec (like a few dropped frames on a regular interval) a /rel will fix it. I haven't found any way to get rid of the stuttering completely short of disabling the addon. Someone more addon savvy can dig through the code and figure out what's causing the issue.
That problem is really pissin' me off! My fps goes down drastically every 5 sec or so xD.
After more than a year playing RoR i'm still trying to figure out how to stabilize my FPS. They go from max range ( +90fps ) to 5 fps in 1 sec :lol: :lol: . I've did any config pos but nothing work xD. Disabled many addons ( helped a bit ) but the stuttering is still there xD meh :x :x
Also i cant join any warband... my fps dont go more than 10 and no matter how many people are in zone.
I dont have a nasa computer but the specs r not that bad ( i5 6600k, Ati Radeon RX 980 and SSD HD , 8GB ram) and 70MS of ping.
Peckman And Chifli's

Gobboz Night Fever