Recent Topics

Ads

Which addon

Let's talk about... everything else
CeeJay89

Which addon

Post#1 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:05 am

Anyone know which addon is being used for his HP/AP?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CaYDtrvjxU

Thanks in advance

Ads
Caffeine

Re: Which addon

Post#2 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:57 am

CeeJay89 wrote:Anyone know which addon is being used for his HP/AP?

Thanks in advance
RV Mods, Player Status module.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

CeeJay89

Post#3 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:19 am

Caffeine wrote:

Thanks in advance
Perfect, thank you!

Do you happen to know if there's a way to adjust the size of this and/or remove fading? The layout editor seems limited in sizing, and the RV Mod Manager doesn't have any more options other than color.

Caffeine

Post#4 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:52 am

CeeJay89 wrote:
Caffeine wrote:

Thanks in advance
Perfect, thank you!

Do you happen to know if there's a way to adjust the size of this and/or remove fading? The layout editor seems limited in sizing, and the RV Mod Manager doesn't have any more options other than color.
Layout editor is your only option for adjusting size. Use corner anchors to scale up/down to adjust width. Height you can adjust directly by clicking and dragging horizontal white lines at the top and bottom of the window when you click on it in layout editor.

Color options allow you change window opacity but as far as I can tell there is no setting to disable fading. It would be possible to alter the source code of the addon to make the bars appear permanently though.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

CeeJay89

Post#5 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:08 am

Caffeine wrote:
CeeJay89 wrote:
Caffeine wrote: RV Mods, Player Status module.
Perfect, thank you!

Layout editor is your only option for adjusting size. Use corner anchors to scale up/down to adjust width. Height you can adjust directly by clicking and dragging horizontal white lines at the top and bottom of the window when you click on it in layout editor.

Color options allow you change window opacity but as far as I can tell there is no setting to disable fading. It would be possible to alter the source code of the addon to make the bars appear permanently though.
Didn't realize there was a height one. Got it, thank you.

Unfortunately, I wouldn't know where to start with changing to source code, since I don't know anything about that stuff.

Off-topic: I've been trying out amethyst...but for some reason the text disappears after the first cast, so I can't see the skill name or timer. Is there anyway to fix that? If not, how do I get my original cast bar to work again? It won't reappear.

Caffeine

Post#6 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:28 pm

CeeJay89 wrote:
Caffeine wrote:
CeeJay89 wrote:
Perfect, thank you!

Didn't realize there was a height one. Got it, thank you.

Unfortunately, I wouldn't know where to start with changing to source code, since I don't know anything about that stuff.

Off-topic: I've been trying out amethyst...but for some reason the text disappears after the first cast, so I can't see the skill name or timer. Is there anyway to fix that? If not, how do I get my original cast bar to work again? It won't reappear.
To disable fading open RVMOD_PlayerStatus.lua file in the addon folder, go to line 550 and change

Code: Select all

WindowStartAlphaAnimation(WindowNameBars, Window.AnimationType.SINGLE_NO_RESET, 1-0.000001, 0.0, 1, true, 1, 0)
to

Code: Select all

--WindowStartAlphaAnimation(WindowNameBars, Window.AnimationType.SINGLE_NO_RESET, 1-0.000001, 0.0, 1, true, 1, 0)
To re-enable a hidden UI window:
Go to Layout editor -> Windows -> disable Hidden flag