It's a Player!!

Beez

From one vase with big loaf. ha ?
Now don't touch.

Ads
charlysixb

Re: Difficulty levels of classes.

Post#32 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:32 pm

tazdingo wrote:BG is really hard until you get crush the weak - then you finally have something worth spamming
Crush the Weak has 5sec cooldown.
Peckman And Chifli's

Gobboz Night Fever

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#33 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:45 am

Hm i play mostly dps shammy, bo, magus, sh. Bo is the most easy of tham. Rotation is not Hard and bo is friendly for Newcomer. Just dont Spam aoe punt) :)
SH is the next cause super mobility u can Fail Things or Positioning
Magus Hmm Hard to say for me i played magus so much and long that i Cant say its Hard to play.. For me.
Dps shammy well If u arent good you are useless
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Foltestik

Post#34 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:44 am

But warhammer isnt about how many butons you spam. Its about positioning and timing. Its same hard to play good chosen like BG. Becouse ability to "read the game" is most important.

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#35 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:50 am

Well Positioning and so on are the Same for all. But some classes are harder because u have very diffrent Tools for diffrent Situations. As choosen u have to read The game Same like bg thats true. But a bg has to react in more diffrent style to that Situation than a choosen to be Same effektiv
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

simtex
Suspended

Post#36 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:22 am

Tank is the hardest role to play imo, having a good tank compared to a decent tank is like night and day. Setting up kills, controlling enemies, protecting group in high pressure situations.

Us dps have it easy, we play like complete idiots and the smart players have to come in and clean up our mess.
Beautybeast|Buffedbabe|Inikah|Simtex|Seifu
twitch

Foltestik

Post#37 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:31 am

simtex wrote:Tank is the hardest role to play imo, having a good tank compared to a decent tank is like night and day. Setting up kills, controlling enemies, protecting group in high pressure situations.

Us dps have it easy, we play like complete idiots and the smart players have to come in and clean up our mess.
:lol: 100% agree

tazdingo

Post#38 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:41 pm

charlysixb wrote:
tazdingo wrote:BG is really hard until you get crush the weak - then you finally have something worth spamming
Crush the Weak has 5sec cooldown.
ye but before that most of your useful abilities are self buffs with a quasi 20 sec cooldown, shield with 10, you have only have mind killer and a couple other situational debuffs that can be spammed regularly

crush the weak really fills out your rotation. oh and the 5sec self heal. does anyone use this?

Ads
roadkillrobin

Post#39 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:54 pm

tazdingo wrote: the 5sec self heal. does anyone use this?
Every other tank have a group buff for toughness thats more usefull. Only ever use it when i'm solo tank in the group or else it's a complete waste of GCD. And I usally just place it in my clicky bar ICE.
The heal is just joke. Terrible designed skill. (It originally did't even used to selfheal btw.

tazdingo

Post#40 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:06 pm

roadkillrobin wrote:
tazdingo wrote: the 5sec self heal. does anyone use this?
Every other tank have a group buff for toughness thats more usefull. Only ever use it when i'm solo tank in the group or else it's a complete waste of GCD. And I usally just place it in my clicky bar ICE.
The heal is just joke. Terrible designed skill. (It originally did't even used to selfheal btw.
ye i figured that it was in the same spot as WP spammable self heals... only a tanky build would use it, and such a build would do little dmg = little heal

what a weird yet strangely beautiful class BG is