Recent Topics

Ads

Looking for some input.

Let's talk about... everything else
Thell

Looking for some input.

Post#1 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:26 am

So it has been a very long time since I last played warhammer online and I am looking into info about classes to help me decide what I want to play, would like to stick with one class for a while. When WAR was live I played mostly a white lion but dabbled in other classes. I kind of feel like I want to play a squig herder but I don't know how good they are or if I will just get annihilated all the time, then again I don't really know how any of the classes are.

Ads
CegeePegee
Former Staff

Re: Looking for some input.

Post#2 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:11 am

Squig Herders are fun!! If you're unsure of their potential, there are lots of threads on these boards featuring complaints about how powerful they are :) Welcome back and see you in game!

Thell

Post#3 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:43 am

Yeah I might just give it a go again. Thanks for the welcome. Oh, how are some of the Order classes? 2 hander Ironbreaker really works?

peterthepan3

Post#4 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:44 am

If you wanna try 2h IB, speak to Volgograd/search for his videos on these forums, or on youtube.

Thell

Post#5 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:00 am

Have heard about him by just reading some stuff. I'm just trying to figure out what I might like. Survivability is always nice but I don't want to be useless either.

peterthepan3

Post#6 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:06 am

2H IB can be useful, but it has a steep learning curve. SH is a very good class, too, and I'd ask Teefz/Jurki/Weeknd for tips if you were interested.

Thell

Post#7 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:11 am

I remember squig being hilariously fun on live.