Recent Topics

Ads

T7 Armor sets.

Let's talk about... everything else
Sejanus

T7 Armor sets.

Post#1 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:47 pm

Being bored at work, I was looking up whatever I could find on the T7 sets. Since there's actually 3D models, does that mean the items are in code somewhere?
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Ads
Revec

Re: T7 Armor sets.

Post#2 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:21 pm

was it these sets where the WL was dual wielding and mara looked like a gladiator in the pics?
Clar Karond - Dragonback Mountains - Karak Eight Peaks - Karak Norn/Azgal

Sejanus

Post#3 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:32 pm

I remember seeing a White Lion at some point, but as these images were released going on 6 years ago, it looks like their sources are drying up.

I did find a post from last year where a user had found more links to most of the classes here: viewtopic.php?t=14802

But this is the first I've discovered models wearing them instead of just concept art. Just a far fledged hope that means there's a possibility.

Edit: It looks like the WL is a few posts down in that thread.

Londo

Post#4 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:24 pm

T7 Armor sets were not added to live production builds (Confirmed by Keaven). Its possible that one of the public test builds had them.

Sejanus

Post#5 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:47 pm

Torquemadra wrote:The images and items were made before warhammer was even released, it was the set for rr100 and never showed up. Outside of item icons they were not in any of the client files that we have been able to get access to.

They would have to be rebuilt which would be possible with the right staff and full client control.
And from what I hear, that's progressing right along. It'll be very interesting to see what happens when you guys have client control.

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#6 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:59 pm

Client control won't release this set . I think the only chance to find those set is to check your old warhammer install and check for the wartest.myp
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#7 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:05 pm

Londo wrote:T7 Armor sets were not added to live production builds (Confirmed by Keaven). Its possible that one of the public test builds had them.
Who is keaven ?

Ugle

Post#8 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:08 pm

He was the lead dev near the eol of WAR iirc :)
Last edited by Ugle on Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
inactive

Ads
Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#9 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:09 pm

Ah ok ! Then no doubt now

Dresden
Banned

Post#10 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:45 pm

Londo wrote:T7 Armor sets were not added to live production builds (Confirmed by Keaven). Its possible that one of the public test builds had them.
Suggestion: List EVERYTHING (files - by name or reputation) you'd like to get your hands on in a PINNED post with a nice big inviting title on it.

Dump file names/reputations into an OP and then sit back and watch us all rabidly try to find it before each other.

With full instructions on how and where to put said acquired material with the understanding that you will deal with it in your OWN time of course.

It's a free resource! ready and waiting to be tapped! boss it how you like and it's ready to go!
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q