Recent Topics

Ads

SC summary

Let's talk about... everything else
LordMarshal

Re: SC summary

Post#11 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:39 am

I get the mount bug by blowing up either by dying or being delayed enough to run out of time. How do I fix that?

Ads
Aurandilaz

Post#12 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:17 pm

LordMarshal wrote:I get the mount bug by blowing up either by dying or being delayed enough to run out of time. How do I fix that?
The same bug also breaks down stealth mechanic for WE/WH
and since you cannot fix it by /reload, the best way to ensure you can keep mounting normally or stealthing is to simply avoid moving the Sc objective.
Howling Gorge and Talabec Dam are kinda awful, but provide good ganking possibilities.

anarchypark

Post#13 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:41 pm

LordMarshal wrote:I get the mount bug by blowing up either by dying or being delayed enough to run out of time. How do I fix that?
The only way to fix it is planting bomb successfully. with completing action bar. some players aim to interrupt this. making runners quit. you need team to clear drop site in this case.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

totaljazz

Post#14 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:07 pm

wargrimnir:

Logrin's Forge was redesigned.

- New objective was added in the middle
- Capping any objective will grant 15s 50% speed buff too you and all allied nearby players
- If you cap middle objective and your realm doesn't have any other objectives capped the middle objective will explode after 15 seconds. This will not grant any points.
- If you cap any 2 objectives all 3 objectives will explode after 15 seconds and grant 75 victory points
- If you cap 3 objectives all 3 objectives will explode after 15 seconds and grant 150 victory points

Discord link

Alfrdycle

-

Post#15 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:17 am

Im trying to do something that I think should be simple but its obviously over my head as I havent been able to figure it out. What Id like is to do is add the following to the left sidebar of my category pages:

1 The category image
2 The category title
3 The category summary

It would be really nice if this were a seperate file in my Conlib folder so I could simply include a line in the sidebar scriptlet like Conlib:categoryinfo

Can anyone help me out?

Dan
<><