Recent Topics

Ads

Missing Teleport Coordinates

Let's talk about... everything else
rovatok

Re: Missing Teleport Coordinates

Post#11 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:43 pm

One more thing: After teleport i hit .gps. The coordinates for Wx and Wy are identical with the teleport coordinates, but Px 32768 and Py 32768.

My character dosent show up onscreen, the minimap is always the minimap of the previous zone from I teleported before.

When I try to move the Wx and Wy coordinates change, but the Px and Py remain 32768 all the time.

In other zones if the Wx and Wy coordinates change by moving, then the Px and Py coordinates also change. Expect this zone.

Ads
saupreusse
Developer

Post#12 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:43 pm

i dont know exactly how this works. but the offsets for the zone are 336x 376y. maybe this helps you.

Omegus

Post#13 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:17 am

If there's anyone trying to setup WarEmu to go run around Lost Vale, I finally found the bug that prevented it from loading properly. The code that needs fixing is in:

Code: Select all

WarEmu/WorldServer/World/Objects/Player.cs
Find the "SendInited" method (line 667). This code tells the client which region (a collection of zones) they are in. The bug is that it the region numbers can be two bytes wide but WarEmu only sends a single byte. The region for Lost Vale is 260 which needs 2 bytes to be sent properly. The fix is to change these two lines:

Out.Fill(0, 5); // ??
Out.WriteByte((byte)Zone.Info.Region);
to

Out.Fill(0, 4);
Out.WriteUInt16(Zone.Info.Region);
You can then teleport to Lost Vale by putting this in chat:

.t m 260 1413865 1590262 5886
And now you can explore the Lost Vale environment.
Spoiler:
Zomega: RR8x Zealot