Recent Topics

Ads

Killing blow rewarded in RvR

Let's talk about... everything else
Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Re: Killing blow rewarded in RvR

Post#41 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:21 pm

Acidic wrote:Currently the killing blow mechanism does reward solo dps , they are well rewarded
Thats not true! As i wrote above a six man grp or higher have a massiv higher Chance to get kills compare to a solo Player and the grp has less risk to Make kills than a solo Player. A quest Systeme will reward solo players much more than now. That what you Call kill stealing is 1. Not that easy 2. Not the fine english way you will earn hate 3. Solo in lakes survive isnt that easy. With The quest system i Stay near a friendly wb cast 2-3 aoe spells and git rewarded like hell If The wb kill The Enemys. That favor solo play massiv more than it is now.
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Ads
Acidic

Post#42 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:33 pm

I mean ganking solo player, not specifically stealing

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#43 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:30 pm

Hmm how can a solo Player gank a grp?
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

gandresch

Post#44 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:31 pm

I would say that solo mdps classes do not have it easy. It is the rdps classes that have it compared easier.

StormX2
Game Master

Post#45 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:57 pm

Locked this Thread.

The point to this thread (as per the OP) was that DPS would get more DB's than Tanks and Healers which would imply that they would have greater chances of gaining Medallions. However as others have pointed out, this is not the case as you should be Grouped with with other players rather than Soloing.