Recent Topics

Ads

Horn Sound Drive You Mad?? How it was Created. xD

Let's talk about... everything else
porkstar

Re: Horn Sound Drive You Mad?? How it was Created. xD

Post#11 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:08 pm

Well now its the fake glass breaking sound right? That's much more annoying. BUT, I'm not complaining. I'd rather have a rubber ducky squeak sound though please.
Vagreena Auntie Dangercat
Porkstar Hamcat Coolwave
Penril wrote:So you are saying that a class you never touched is OP?
Go play it before posting about it pal...

Ads
Caffeine

Post#12 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:21 pm

porkstar wrote:Well now its the fake glass breaking sound right? That's much more annoying. BUT, I'm not complaining. I'd rather have a rubber ducky squeak sound though please.
Shameless plug in the signature.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

porkstar

Post#13 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:06 pm

Caffeine wrote:
porkstar wrote:Well now its the fake glass breaking sound right? That's much more annoying. BUT, I'm not complaining. I'd rather have a rubber ducky squeak sound though please.
Shameless plug in the signature.
Long story short, a couple days before I saw the post of which I shamelessly plugged, a friend and I were discussing how annoying it is when people habitually call other people condescending nick-names. Bud, dude, pal, champ, sport, boss, ace, tiger, hoss, guy, etc... So the post made me LOL. We all know a guy who calls everyone "Bud" or "Chief" and is completely oblivious that its condescending unless you're talking to a 9 yr old. (I do believe that Penril was not oblivious to this fact however)
Vagreena Auntie Dangercat
Porkstar Hamcat Coolwave
Penril wrote:So you are saying that a class you never touched is OP?
Go play it before posting about it pal...