Recent Topics

Ads

Apothecary /

Let's talk about... everything else
Ibisss

Apothecary /

Post#1 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:51 pm

Hi there!

I'm a new lvl200 apothicary and i was wondering what was the recipe to make the "lasting bracing unguent" and the "lasting potion of strength". Actually i can make these potions but they long only 5min,what am i doing wrong?

Thanks!

Ads
Aurandilaz

Re: Apothecary /

Post#2 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:56 pm

you need to add 2x stabilizer and one duration extender for the 60 min endgame potions

the level 200 potion extender makes the stat potions last 60 mins
(and I think r175 extender makes them last 30 mins? though no one uses anything but the maximum extender)

Ibisss

Post#3 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:05 pm

I see, thanks for the quick answer!
I have to find level 200 extender so, i think i didnt find them on the craft supply merchant

Aurandilaz

Post#4 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:32 pm

http://www.arsenalofwar.com/cultivation/Duration

enter Taut Gobswort Spore into your Auction House search, you should find someone always selling Gobswort, buy a stack and start crafting your own.
edit: too tired to think correctly, see below
Last edited by Aurandilaz on Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BreezeKicker

Post#5 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:04 pm

Aurandilaz wrote:http://www.arsenalofwar.com/cultivation/Duration

enter Taut Gobswort Spore into your Auction House search, you should find someone always selling Gobswort, buy a stack and start crafting your own.
At level 200 cultivating, you will spend about half of your time growing Gobswort because it is basically needed in every potion, and actually forms half of the ingredients in the recipe:
Main ingredient, 2 gobsworts and either one extender (stat potions) or one multiplier (heal/AP pots)
Gobswort is the extender.

You need main[type], 2 Goldsweeds/gore [stab/multi] and 1 Gobswort [ext].
Sunset-BW...(M)|Starlight-SM.
Moon-WP..........|Mayor-ENG
Vanguard-KotBs|Breeze-WL
Aryanne-WH

Leader of CNTK branch @RoR

Gronar

Post#6 » Wed May 10, 2017 4:19 pm

Hey guys, I reached the point where I'm limited by the lvl 1 stabilizer, multiplier and extenders that I can purchase from the vendor.
How can I get higher levels of those ingredients?
I currently have butchering as a gathering profession.

Thanks

dansari

Post#7 » Wed May 10, 2017 4:23 pm

Hey there, butchering is good for apothecary. You can get the main ingredient and stabilizers to level up.. you just need to find the right level animal mobs to kill. Your level will dictate where you should go farm for materials. You can also get stabilizers and extenders from people with the cultivating skill.
<Salt Factory>

Gronar

Post#8 » Wed May 10, 2017 4:58 pm

dansari wrote:Hey there, butchering is good for apothecary. You can get the main ingredient and stabilizers to level up.. you just need to find the right level animal mobs to kill. Your level will dictate where you should go farm for materials. You can also get stabilizers and extenders from people with the cultivating skill.
Thanks for the quick reply.
I can get Cultivation on a different character, any suggestion on what would be a good side profession with Cultivation that would also be a good complement for Apothecary (if any)? Considering that ultimately Apothecary is the profession I'm aiming for.

Thanks again

Ads
dansari

Post#9 » Wed May 10, 2017 5:15 pm

Currently you can only obtain one harvesting and one crafting skill, and I don't see that changing. So I would just put cultivating on the other character. You could create a talisman maker but I think that's best paired with a salvager.
<Salt Factory>