44%
No change as normal like now, poll here
56%
Total votes: 27

WAR2014

Add Scenario kill Counts into oRvR System

Post#1 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:32 am

Greeting all Committee :)

I have a curious question has been in my mind, I think now should be time to share to everyone here. The server has been feeling at low population are normal before the weekend coming, because there are plenty of players should/will be going online at weekend. But now it seems that every day is low population, even at weekend, too; and this low population has been few weeks. As a long-term player, whether it is the oRvR or Scenario, this low population is always a problem. Then this game has a lot of tasks/quests need to have kills count as a condition. For example like T2's Tracker Set, T3's Stalker Set, and T4's Beastlord Set. If this low population are always be an issue, I think no one can finish these quest to claim their armor sets. So I would like to suggest whether the quest's kills count also counted to the general Scenario inside. In that case, regardless of the quests require, we can complete the kills count the premise of the task, and then continue to the next level of task.

Sorry my english :cry: What do you think?

Thanks your time! Lets all help to make this game more funs!

Ads
WAR2014

Re: Add Scenario kill Counts into oRvR System

Post#2 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:38 am

I think the poll not setup property, any GMs or DBs can take a look and make it look better :roll: ?

saupreusse
Developer

Post#3 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:51 am

We have had no progression when it comes to rvr since az left. I dont see how scenarios counting in the rvr pool would solve this :S

boog

Post#4 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:39 pm

saupreusse wrote:We have had no progression when it comes to rvr since az left. I dont see how scenarios counting in the rvr pool would solve this :S
What?!?! Where did Az go?
CHSN Wafulz | KBOB Wafuls | IB Waffulz | BG Waffelz | BO Waaaghfulz | SM Waffels

Acidic

Post#5 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:04 pm

What would kill count help with ?
Increase focus to dps classes and reduce focus from zone capture is all I see with this.

Dresden
Banned

Post#6 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:40 am

#FaithAndPatience
Last edited by Dresden on Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Danielle

Post#7 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:27 am

Enemy add-on already counts kills and deaths per player.
Spoiler:
Raging Slayer overextender and Healbot of Deep and Dry and Dark Omen
All my Order characters
All my Destro characters
Yes, you are welcome to this hitlist. I REALLY enjoy being chased across a whole zone.

saupreusse
Developer

Post#8 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:43 pm

Well implemented in a reasonable way (not like it was on live) i could see this working. But at the moment we clearly dont have the ressources to implement something like this. Could be a topic for future discussions.

Ads
WAR2014

Post#9 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:17 pm

Thanks Saupreusse!

It just an idea. I knew it wasn't appear at live, but I think every thing can be happen, only if we need it. Ofc for the epic players like you and the other, should be not mix up with 2 kinds of tasks; but for the new players, and other casual players like me, I prefer more free to play this game. I don't mind lower renown, I don't mind less exp, but I do love to playing all the quests inside, like epic, armor sets, etc... also I love Scenario too! No matter lose or win, the funs there.

Thanks all for the poll! But the poll not finish, if you think what I think, put your poll in too!

Ta