Recent Topics

Ads

Sticky feetzs/MotM behaviour

Let's talk about... everything else
Telperien

Re: Sticky feetzs/MotM behaviour

Post#11 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:34 am

Azarael wrote:The technical issue behind GT effects appearing to have incorrect range is lack of server-side position prediction based on velocity. The range of these abilities is correct. Certain movement patterns exacerbate the issues.
Just to clarify, the range of effect for Sticky feetz and MotM is 5, 10 or 20ft? If we can test it static would it make any proof?
Slacking (checking out EvE)

Ads
Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#12 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:10 am

Hmmmm how many feet can an toon jump?
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Toldavf

Post#13 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:15 pm

Still a really powerful ability even in it's current form. I would suggest it is a waste of time to alter it at this point especially while the devs are working on other things :)
Khorlar, Thorvold, Sjohgar, Anareth, Toldavf, Hartwin, Gotrin and others -_-

Sulorie

Post#14 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:43 pm

Toldavf wrote:Still a really powerful ability even in it's current form. I would suggest it is a waste of time to alter it at this point especially while the devs are working on other things :)
So powerful that it doesn't appear instantly when cast and doesn't snare within the whole visible effect area? :)
Dying is no option.

roadkillrobin

Post#15 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:34 pm

Torquemadra wrote:
roadkillrobin wrote:
Torquemadra wrote:If you feel this is a case for balance then wait for the balance forums to open up, I would suggest the place they are now wouldnt warrant a buff to either class.
An abillity being broken and ballanceing a class is two different things tho.
MoM/SF arn't behaving correctly, it has nothing to do with ballance. It's like ignoring to fix the lights of your car coz the car spends way less gas then it's supose to do.
You are claiming its broken, just because it doesnt work how it did on live doesnt mean its broken, understand that. You may not like how it works but such is life. The construction in the client is indelible, THIS is the headlights of your car, not how ID was working on live which was the result of someone failing to line things up.
Well Aza also said there was tehnical issues with GT abillites so I asume that woud incline that it's broken

roadkillrobin

Post#16 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:50 pm

I'm asuimg all GT AoE have the same isse tho, so Napalm, Mist, PoS, RoF aswell.

Toldavf

Post#17 » Mon May 01, 2017 1:45 pm

Sulorie wrote:
Toldavf wrote:Still a really powerful ability even in it's current form. I would suggest it is a waste of time to alter it at this point especially while the devs are working on other things :)
So powerful that it doesn't appear instantly when cast and doesn't snare within the whole visible effect area? :)
So what lead your target slightly? Doesn't seem like allot of effort.

Sulorie

Post#18 » Mon May 01, 2017 1:58 pm

Toldavf wrote:
Sulorie wrote:
Doesn't matter, when they are through it, within a second or they just walk around it. I assume you have no AM or Shaman.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Toldavf

Post#19 » Mon May 01, 2017 3:48 pm

Sulorie wrote:
Toldavf wrote:
Sulorie wrote: So powerful that it doesn't appear instantly when cast and doesn't snare within the whole visible effect area? :)
Doesn't matter, when they are through it, within a second or they just walk around it. I assume you have no AM or Shaman.
I don't really see that being the case. I played primarily melee classes so i ran up against this snare allot. Regardless of how you try to deal with it MOTM and stickyfeetz will still of done its job of creating distance.