Recent Topics

Ads

Why order always lose in any war at the same number?

Let's talk about... everything else
Chinesehero

Why order always lose in any war at the same number?

Post#1 » Sat May 13, 2017 9:14 am

I dont know why order always afraid of die.
Sometimes when we hold the war in SC, kill destro to their wc. Out of sudden the backline move back & make the front die. Spy?
Many healers slow motion, u can see them in SC' healing, always much lower than destro healer. But i admit some order healers are good
Order Tanks most of them dont guard the high damage mdps. U cant kill the choppa or Mara. why? because they are always be guarded.

Most important is that Order is fear of dead. Just a game no matter healer or dps pls push. Back make us always die & lose

Ads
peterthepan3

Re: Why order always lose in any war at the same number?

Post#2 » Sat May 13, 2017 9:25 am

Aint u the same dude who guards healers and rushes into warcamp champions demanding heals?

Though i do agree with the dying thing. People too afraid to ruin their kds!

Chinesehero

Post#3 » Sat May 13, 2017 9:44 am

I seldom guard healer except no mdps to guard
Usually I guard slayer or lion or Wh who assist me in killing

pot

Post#4 » Sat May 13, 2017 9:53 am

rdps need rooms to kite or cast they are more than useless staying in melee range the superabundance of glass cannon order rdps (includes me hehe) make this problem very obvious thats y even order win by kills or dmg they always lose on objectives lose the sc eventually

gandresch

Post#5 » Sat May 13, 2017 10:00 am

In my experience playing both sides i think a reason is, that desto has more better healing players.
On destro side (pug) i get often very good heals and almost everytime a res.
On Order side (pug), even with 3+ healers , rarely a heal and almost never a res.

Well that is just my opinion on doing pug SC on both sides.

Sulorie

Post#6 » Sat May 13, 2017 10:02 am

Chinesehero wrote:I seldom guard healer except no mdps to guard
Usually I guard slayer or lion or Wh who assist me in killing
I thought the tanks assists the dps. :lol:
Dying is no option.

Chinesehero

Post#7 » Sat May 13, 2017 10:12 am

gandresch wrote:In my experience playing both sides i think a reason is, that desto has more better healing players.
On destro side (pug) i get often very good heals and almost everytime a res.
On Order side (pug), even with 3+ healers , rarely a heal and almost never a res.

Well that is just my opinion on doing pug SC on both sides.
haha
not only me feel Order healer no res & heal
But i think not they dont res or heal.
I think they are slow or not professional as the destro healer
Sometimes they heal wrong target. They dont know which one is low blood & nearly die.
Res is also, some healer never res. I always see destro healer do res. U kill a dps. He alive in next few sec

One thing I have seen most. 1 or 2 destro tank can make whole order team back. The frontline get no heal & die. I always the one who die like that. Why destro tank can keep alive ???? & make all order players back??? Afraid ? Destro healer strong?

Yardy

Post#8 » Sat May 13, 2017 10:30 am

Hey mate, coming from a destro side. I see it and feel that most order players prefer not dying and would rather flee the fight than face it. Destro don't flee as often because we cant with the RKD as we just get picked off, or we just don't have PVE mobs anywhere near the fight to run into.

But with your thoughts saying 'even numbers destro win', i saw what happened in Caledor the other night with even numbers. Yes destro did a great comeback. Like a rugby match we had more hitpoints out there with tanks and melee dps while order had more softer range classes and was easily pushed back.
CRUDE big boss! (Scrubs can lead too)
Yardpig- Black Orc

Ads
Halhammer

Post#9 » Sat May 13, 2017 10:31 am

Nothin do to with destro or order, in pug SCs it's about the random composition or numbers.

Last few days I pugged on engi and about 70% of the SCs had no heal whatsoever on order side, and/or not enough tanks cos apparently an absurdly high amount of people here think theyre god's gift to the rdps world...

Meanwhile, destro pugs are running with 3-5 tanks and 4-5 heals so they can just choochoo over that SW-BW circus.
Halhammer - Gundoom - Vewywong et al. of DoE

zumos2

Post#10 » Sat May 13, 2017 10:31 am

Gave me a good laugh ty
Zumos - Member of Red Guard

Current Guilds: The Unlikely Plan - Deep and Dry - Dark Omen