Recent Topics

Ads

What Prevents players from debolstering?

Let's talk about... everything else
xanderous

Re: What Prevents players from debolstering?

Post#71 » Fri May 19, 2017 4:05 pm

Collateral wrote:
NoRKaLKiLLa wrote:As I'm posting this, it's about 50v50 in t3 with a good number of high renown rank players on both sides having fun. If you haven't built a debolster set by now, dig up your devastator and farm some mayhem!
How are these emblem drops Nork? Do you get one for every kill? How much did you get by now?
I have accumulated 93 seals of over a period of 3 days, other players i have asked, have around over 100 seals, the kill quest really helps as joining a wb and tags quite a lot of kills meaning you can cash in more seals per quest. I would add though that i feel 150 kills for 10 seals is a bit low, i reckon 15 - 20 seals is more fair but just my opinion.
Bashgutz RR82 Borc Vaseryn RR61 SM Krantz RR82 Knight Corvinus RR70 Chosen Mormonty RR72 IB
Starkus RR70 BG Snaptz RR83 SH Plagueis RR81 Magus Alec RR85 Engie Sourgazt RR69 Shaman
Kreaver RR80 Marauder Dugald RR75 Slayer

Ads
NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#72 » Fri May 19, 2017 5:19 pm

I'm up to 100 seals now, I had only 18 before the kill quest implementation and fix. I also don't and won't play as often as I used to, but overall the rate of seal drops from kills and the RNG distribution is very very low. You'll have to rely on the kill quests for a steady incremental gain, but from my opinion the pace is in the goldilocks range of juuust right. Someone who earnestly plays through the mid tier without power leveling will for sure have one piece of the new set, definitely two if they use the experience scroll, and granted they aren't being utterly demolished the entire time. So long as the lake is populated, it's a ton of fun without the perceived-OP abilities/Morales and burst capabilities prevalent in t4.

dansari

Post#73 » Fri May 19, 2017 5:40 pm

Thanks for the insight Nork... I haven't really played T3 since they added the kill quests (let alone fixed the debolster), so it's good to hear that people are happy with the rate of progress for the gear.
<Salt Factory>

Collateral

Post#74 » Fri May 19, 2017 7:24 pm

I really wanna give it a try, just gotta figure out the debolster gear and what spec to use.

Dabbart

Post#75 » Fri May 19, 2017 7:24 pm

Happy? No one is not simply, "Happy" on the RoR forums. They just aren't openly rioting....
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

xanderous

Post#76 » Fri May 19, 2017 8:22 pm

Collateral wrote:I really wanna give it a try, just gotta figure out the debolster gear and what spec to use.
I'm using 2 piece mayhem and 3 piece duelist on my knight, plus parry ring and whatever else works, some of the t3 rvr influence rewards are good too.
Bashgutz RR82 Borc Vaseryn RR61 SM Krantz RR82 Knight Corvinus RR70 Chosen Mormonty RR72 IB
Starkus RR70 BG Snaptz RR83 SH Plagueis RR81 Magus Alec RR85 Engie Sourgazt RR69 Shaman
Kreaver RR80 Marauder Dugald RR75 Slayer

Dresden
Banned

Post#77 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:31 am

NoRKaLKiLLa wrote:I'm up to 100 seals now, I had only 18 before the kill quest implementation and fix. I also don't and won't play as often as I used to, but overall the rate of seal drops from kills and the RNG distribution is very very low. You'll have to rely on the kill quests for a steady incremental gain, but from my opinion the pace is in the goldilocks range of juuust right. Someone who earnestly plays through the mid tier without power leveling will for sure have one piece of the new set, definitely two if they use the experience scroll, and granted they aren't being utterly demolished the entire time. So long as the lake is populated, it's a ton of fun without the perceived-OP abilities/Morales and burst capabilities prevalent in t4.
I have not played debolster T2/3 RvR extensively yet, is it possible to get Paragon Seal drops there as well as Exemplar Seals?

(inquiry for pinned debolster topic update)
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Sulorie

Post#78 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:04 am

Only Exemplar, as Paragon are t4 seals.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Felkia

Post#79 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:08 am

hey guys after reading all the comments about not being strong enough gear not good enough snooze fest thought i would throw my two cents in.

first i want to say the rvr inf gear is rank 27 and is fairly good, the blue & purple keep bags drops some amazing weapons as well

also if you are rank 40 why are you not going to the redesigned lvl 27 PQ's? alot of work has been put into them and some of the blue-purple bags once again have amazing gear in them for debolster gear. if anyone wants to do some pq farming destro side hit me up (wetworks)

As for not being strong enough you only get to be at peak power for a few lvls anyway suck it up hunt the gear you are lucky enough to be lvl 40 :roll: go rinse the PQ's and i am sure you will find once you have talismans in the gear you murder most people trying to lvl anyway experience player with upper average gear should win almost every time unless you are saying you need best gear in slot as a crutch :lol: :lol:

I am currently lvling my first destro toon and the first thing that i thought of was what i needed to keep for my debolster as i wont be going to t4 till i have all the tokens i need. a little preparation early on goes a long way ;)

Norkali the idea of conq token event once a week sounds amazing i would love to see some of those t3 keeps under full siege what an awesome idea 8-)

Dreadspectre

Post#80 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:39 pm

I don't think Debolster works so hot in NA time zone. T4 is small enough period, trying to get a bunch of people to actually gear/spec to debolster to T3? Ehhhhh....

Overlord is decent looking and all but...what a pain.
Mrskullhead - DPS Zealot
Axeocalypse - 2H BO
Stayawhile - Magus
Pleasehammer Donthurtem - 2H WP
Fathermcgruder Arsekicker - RP
Poundtown - 2H IB