How big is your cannon?

Let's talk about... everything else
Collateral

Re: How big is your cannon?

Post#31 » Mon May 22, 2017 6:22 pm

NoRKaLKiLLa wrote: "let's get as many people together spamming AOE abilities against the other side who is doing the same thing and see who has more players pressing their AOE abilities until one side dies" tactic
Right, cuz spamming your ST rotations on one player in small scale is so much different :) :) /banter

Ads
Pumatouch

Post#32 » Mon May 22, 2017 6:38 pm

I love you Nork, but watching you taught me all about artillery. Source right there :D Remember Dragonwake, remember Ballista-Bridge, 'member?
Arthur - Slarti - Halgal - Binwin
Each and every Dawi under my command owes me one hundred scalps.
And I want my scalps.

peterthepan3

Post#33 » Mon May 22, 2017 6:43 pm

Collateral wrote:
NoRKaLKiLLa wrote: "let's get as many people together spamming AOE abilities against the other side who is doing the same thing and see who has more players pressing their AOE abilities until one side dies" tactic
Right, cuz spamming your ST rotations on one player in small scale is so much different :) :) /banter
Well for one thing, you actually need to have a target...

Collateral

Post#34 » Mon May 22, 2017 6:54 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:
Collateral wrote:
Well for one thing, you actually need to have a target...
Well for another thing, some aoe abilities also need a target...For some reason, people seem to forget that tanks and healers still have the same job basically. The job of dps is just that, deal dmg. This is just on a much larger scale. I don't see why it would be any more less skillful, you are still doing rotations, and yes you can still focus targets be sure of that. You should see the focus Hao instantly gets in battles.

peterthepan3

Post#35 » Mon May 22, 2017 7:02 pm

Only banter m8, don't get your zergling knickers in a bunch! :D im sure aoe sorc/choppa is very skillful indeed not denying! :D

Amidala
Former Staff

Post#36 » Mon May 22, 2017 8:01 pm

NoRKaLKiLLa wrote:
Spoiler:
Also any time you see avocetii, your priority should be to get a BG punt, KD and snare on him. The fartal warband scatters and falls apart the moment it doesnt have dadocetii holding the family together.

And finally, blowing a raze into a full health 12+ man group only to have your damage instantly healed instead of saving up for Immaculate defense is a little pointless- but hindsight 20/20 and we can't hear your voice comms.
No flame on other players pls this is a post about cannons

Princess Amidala Estellanor

--Tilean Warlords--Amidala AM-Drafalgar SM
--Hammer Kult--Amidalina ZE

Haojin

Post#37 » Mon May 22, 2017 9:07 pm

warbands only for the avarage players who can't perform a proper st rotation.

blood for the blood god, twinkle for the peter's lost boyz.
end of discussion.
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

Hastykrasty

Post#38 » Mon May 22, 2017 10:00 pm

"Artillery adds dignity, to what would otherwise be an ugly brawl" -Frederick the great.

Jokes aside, artillery adds a variable to fights.
If you can't adapt, you die trying.
Then we can talk about balancing, I agree to a certain extent that it should be reworked/balanced. But stop behaving like children that want what the other kid just got.

Peace.
Suffer Not The Eretic To Live

Ads
Pumatouch

Post#39 » Tue May 23, 2017 4:48 am

Collateral wrote: You should see the focus Hao instantly gets in battles.
He runs in the front gate alone, ALONE I tells ye! Look at that confetti-girl, get her lads!
Arthur - Slarti - Halgal - Binwin
Each and every Dawi under my command owes me one hundred scalps.
And I want my scalps.

Bacta
Former Staff

Post#40 » Tue May 23, 2017 1:01 pm

Cannon damage in SC's needs to be looked at, getting hit for 3k per shot is a bit ridiculous especially when you have two people manning cannons. Not to mention the ridiculous range of them in Mourkain Temple, you can pretty much get hit in the entrance in the temple.
Bacta AM|Disneys Kotbs| Wiki WP <Foreplay>
Cerebus DoK | Jasselin Chosen <Pillowtalk>