Recent Topics

Ads

Power Leveling after the gain rate change

Let's talk about... everything else
Zealote

Re: Power Leveling after the gain rate change

Post#11 » Mon May 22, 2017 8:50 am

Sulorie wrote:I just wish the drop rules on fragments would be like on live.

<>
How come it was changed here, d'you know? Purples weren't even that rare on AoR; I can remember levelling new scavenger chars as soon as I created them and always having several blues and a few purples by the time you'd equip them in T1.
Aetir

Ads
pot

Post#12 » Mon May 22, 2017 9:38 am

Zealote wrote:
Sulorie wrote:I just wish the drop rules on fragments would be like on live.

<>
How come it was changed here, d'you know? Purples weren't even that rare on AoR; I can remember levelling new scavenger chars as soon as I created them and always having several blues and a few purples by the time you'd equip them in T1.
i dont quite understand this change either.... only make valueable items like 180 armor tali price went insane

areanda

Post#13 » Mon May 22, 2017 2:20 pm

If u know where to go and wot to kill there is a way. . Keep looking and ull find it. .

freshour
Banned

Post#14 » Mon May 22, 2017 2:28 pm

To anyone wanting to power level. SC's are actually a very good way when they are popping to get RR and a decent amount of XP. I know the pvp quests used to be extremely valuable to turn in while now they give you emblems that are so low it doesn't really matter except for pots, but regardless.

I would suggest finding 1 person who has a 40 and is bored. Catch him/her on the down times, farm between sc pops. But unless you have AAO or a 6 man, RvR is not the way to gain Renown lol. I want to be clear, unless you have AAO or a 2-6 man party. Your gain rate will be far less than SC's and your XP rate will be even worse. Find two things to do at the same time.

1. SC's
2. Mobs to farm between

Reserve RvR for AAO or when you get a good party/roam group (when XP/RR is your goal). And it will not be too painful. But now that T3 is back, honestly it is 10x more fun than T4, zones lock/swap a lot and the RR/XP rate can be amazing!

Toonman

Post#15 » Mon May 22, 2017 2:56 pm

areanda wrote:If u know where to go and wot to kill there is a way. . Keep looking and ull find it. .
There is a secret way that only I know guyz, im for realz......but I can't tell anyone about it but trust me, its there

antiquities

Post#16 » Mon May 22, 2017 5:42 pm

As far as I can tell, there are certain PQs where the mobs needed for the PQ don't have reduced xp gains. but general mobs that are not attached to PQs have reduced XP. just throwing this out there

Edit: if you're being PL'd by someone.
i play some terrible WE and some terrible WH

lilsabin

Post#17 » Mon May 22, 2017 6:17 pm

Eversoris wrote:
lilsabin wrote:lol , so , u are telling the devs to reduce more xp awarding by pwer lving mechanics ?...we power lvl cause besides T1 , gane is boring , t2 and t3 are boring as **** :)
Dear player,

If you find RoR "boring" just don't play, other people enjoy it right now. The road to lvl 40 means you get used with skills/mechanic.

Sometimes it feels like slow leveling/renown but not boring at all bud.
thanks for the heads up :)

Odaop

Post#18 » Wed May 24, 2017 5:03 am

Triple exp per mob should have never been taken away, made the game enjoy as I was able to make multiple characters and get a real good test drive as a semi new player. I enjoy all the tiers but If I wanted to get a certain class to t4 or get friends into warhammer, we have to do the grind.. Too many games, too much grind, and too little time. Bring back decent exp rates.

Sometimes a tier is dead with no warbands, just going to log off when it's like that. No reason to force pve in a pvp game.

Ads
Dabbart

Post#19 » Wed May 24, 2017 5:25 am

Didn't the x3 XP on mobs kinda sorta force PvE though?

They doubled the RR you gain in the Mid Tier. Honestly, I don't suggest PLing straight to T4. Pick a lvl for your class where you have the abilities and mastery points to play the way you want too, get to that, then enjoy the game. SCs and ORvR dies out in T4 sometimes too.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Loans

Post#20 » Wed May 24, 2017 9:51 am

Odaop wrote:Triple exp per mob should have never been taken away, made the game enjoy as I was able to make multiple characters and get a real good test drive as a semi new player. I enjoy all the tiers but If I wanted to get a certain class to t4 or get friends into warhammer, we have to do the grind.. Too many games, too much grind, and too little time. Bring back decent exp rates.

Sometimes a tier is dead with no warbands, just going to log off when it's like that. No reason to force pve in a pvp game.
Totally agree. If we compared most of us already farmed for years during live.