Recent Topics

Ads

ROR wiki

Let's talk about... everything else
xanderous

ROR wiki

Post#1 » Tue May 23, 2017 5:25 pm

Been noticing for a while that quite a lot of the wiki sections, specifically the gear catagories are missing information, would only take me a small amount of time to write this information down for certain classes, so just wondering is there an issue at your guys end?
Bashgutz RR82 Borc Vaseryn RR61 SM Krantz RR82 Knight Corvinus RR70 Chosen Mormonty RR72 IB
Starkus RR70 BG Snaptz RR83 SH Plagueis RR81 Magus Alec RR85 Engie Sourgazt RR69 Shaman
Kreaver RR80 Marauder Dugald RR75 Slayer

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: ROR wiki

Post#2 » Tue May 23, 2017 5:36 pm

Oh, good, if it's a simple task for you go ahead and post what you have. The guys with access to the wiki would be happy to post the info.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

xanderous

Post#3 » Tue May 23, 2017 7:10 pm

wargrimnir wrote:Oh, good, if it's a simple task for you go ahead and post what you have. The guys with access to the wiki would be happy to post the info.
So all i have to do is make a post on the forum with the information and one of the guys will pick it up?

I mean for example the overlord set information is currently already on the forums, which has been available since the 10th of April, still no update.
Bashgutz RR82 Borc Vaseryn RR61 SM Krantz RR82 Knight Corvinus RR70 Chosen Mormonty RR72 IB
Starkus RR70 BG Snaptz RR83 SH Plagueis RR81 Magus Alec RR85 Engie Sourgazt RR69 Shaman
Kreaver RR80 Marauder Dugald RR75 Slayer

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#4 » Tue May 23, 2017 7:17 pm

xanderous wrote:
wargrimnir wrote:Oh, good, if it's a simple task for you go ahead and post what you have. The guys with access to the wiki would be happy to post the info.
So all i have to do is make a post on the forum with the information and one of the guys will pick it up?

I mean for example the overlord set information is currently already on the forums, which has been available since the 10th of April, still no update.
That's kind of the point of the Wiki section of the forums, yeah.
viewtopic.php?f=99&t=20571

You can check the recent changes on the wiki if you want to know what has been added.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Dresden
Banned

Post#5 » Wed May 24, 2017 10:03 am

xanderous wrote:Been noticing for a while that quite a lot of the wiki sections, specifically the gear catagories are missing information, would only take me a small amount of time to write this information down for certain classes, so just wondering is there an issue at your guys end?
Post it all in the Wiki subforum, make it good, make it great, if the staff like your stuff then...

See how that works?

Every post you make in the Wiki subforum is a job interview.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q