Recent Topics

Ads

What's the deal with quests?

Let's talk about... everything else
Viceiceman

What's the deal with quests?

Post#1 » Tue May 23, 2017 9:44 pm

I have noticed while playing this game that when you turn in a quest...most - if not all the time the quests merely repeat the text that was given when you first got the quest (rather than the text you'd expect being new) I have also noticed a lot of backtracking in said quests because of this. Not to mention half the time you can kill a mob or touch something and it will count towards the quest far more then it should. I am guessing this is just because it's still in alpha phase? Or are the quests somehow bugged and this is the way it will always be?

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: What's the deal with quests?

Post#2 » Tue May 23, 2017 10:14 pm

Just a lot of manual work getting quest descriptions in line, it's not a priority currently. Clicking on objects doesn't deactivate them, which allows you to quickly gather whatever you need, something to be fixed in the future and a known issue.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

CegeePegee
Former Staff

Post#3 » Tue May 23, 2017 10:29 pm

I read the title of this post with Jerry Seinfeld's voice in my mind...

Viceiceman

Post#4 » Tue May 23, 2017 10:33 pm

wargrimnir wrote:Just a lot of manual work getting quest descriptions in line, it's not a priority currently. Clicking on objects doesn't deactivate them, which allows you to quickly gather whatever you need, something to be fixed in the future and a known issue.
As I thought! Thanks for the quick reply.

HissiCNesS

Post#5 » Wed May 24, 2017 12:27 am

LoL i thought this is intended by the devs so players can skip annoying collect x times of y and z. I actually like the quests as "bugged" as they are tbh! XD You guys might consider to only correct the quest texts when returned... In a future far far away? XD
Crondar Ravenclaw (MA) / Rennoc Fleshtearer (BG)
Adrovar Warpbender (MG) / Kurgog Gorkamork (BO)

Wigbrand Jaeger (WH) / Lorandriel Moonfang (SW)
Belenos Endovelicus (BW) / Brawlgrim Thunderaxe (SL)

AVENGE THE DEAD, FREE THE ENSLAVED!

Toonman

Post#6 » Wed May 24, 2017 1:13 am

CegeePegee wrote:I read the title of this post with Jerry Seinfeld's voice in my mind...
Lol, same. Specifically his Ovaltine bit