Recent Topics

Ads

Questions on Leveling in game.

Let's talk about... everything else
Airaden

Questions on Leveling in game.

Post#1 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:48 pm

I played back when WAR was live , and there were 2 thoughts on leveling up. During the early part we would grind rats to level as quick as we could. But when I returned later on you would only que for sc's and do ORVR to level up and get your renown rank up as high as you could because there was a huge gap between rr ranks.

I was wondering what your guys thoughts are on leveling should i just RVR or is questing and grinding worth it?
I am currently playing a Zealot and dig it , as i played a Runepriest in WAR originally.

Best Regards, Airaden

Ads
Thelen

Re: Questions on Leveling in game.

Post#2 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:01 pm

I have quite a few r40 characters (7) of varying RR (rr30-50). I am currently working on 2-3 more in the lower tiers.

I would strongly recommend just doing Open RvR and Scenarios until T4. If you don't do and PvE, you can leave T1 at rr20. I'd imagine you can probably leave T2/3 at somewhere at rr35-40 with a host of medallions and emblems to gear yourself out instantly upon hitting T4 if you keep that up. The T4 gameplay, IMO, is pretty stale right now and the lower tiers are super enjoyable when you can find action (T1 there is usually something going on, T2/3 you need to try harder sometimes to get the ball rolling).

My recommendations is to take your time and level entirely through PvP. You aren't missing anything in T4 right now.