Recent Topics

Ads

New Fortune Set

Let's talk about... everything else
Wdova

Re: New Fortune Set

Post#31 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:05 pm

I am not excited to be honest.I dont see much sence introducing more and more pve sets especialy obtainable only by endless pve grinding. This is not massive Korean PvE grind game. Our comunity is tiny and now during summer even more tinier. Encourage ppl to pve more means less population in pvp zones. Insted during these summer months I would encourage ppl to pvp more. I know there are players who like pve more than pvp,but ror community is really small to satisfy everyones wishes and needs. Its my personel opinion. Dont blame me for it.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Ads
Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#32 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:12 pm

Again the Set is not there for grinding it! Its a Bonus When you are farming scales or something. And its not a must have. And its tradeble and you can sell it via ah
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

freshour
Banned

Post#33 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:05 pm

Daknallbomb wrote:Again the Set is not there for grinding it! Its a Bonus When you are farming scales or something. And its not a must have. And its tradeble and you can sell it via ah
You really can't believe that they would release a new armor set (in a game where there is usually 1 MAYBE 2 sets that matter at any given moment) - and everyone and their brother not try and farm it?

Sure it is pretty "sub-par", but it does have a 3 pc that hasn't been around before with decent'ish armor. Sucks it is another DoK/WP heal set so we still can't get 3x str bonuses. But all I'm saying is the amount of gear available in RoR/WAR in general is super super small so any new anything will be farmed like mad lol

tazdingo

Post#34 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:43 pm

this whole "encouraging people to pve instead of pvp" thing is complete nonsense. i often log on with the express intent of just pve'ing/crafting/chatting and i'm sure others do to. yes the pull of ror is massive pvp but sometimes you're just not feeling it. little rewards for the time spent outside of it are great

kryss

Post#35 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:04 pm

tazdingo wrote:this whole "encouraging people to pve instead of pvp" thing is complete nonsense. i often log on with the express intent of just pve'ing/crafting/chatting and i'm sure others do to. yes the pull of ror is massive pvp but sometimes you're just not feeling it. little rewards for the time spent outside of it are great
This, it's a further carrot for profession farming, let's say a bonus to squeeze more money out of the tedious killing of mobs. Stats are not enough to make people go mad about it, so I doubt we will lose pvp people because of it. geez, it's not even for the appearance. i am looking forward to onslaught though

Vayra

Post#36 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:28 pm

Once we get PvE Instances this set (for tanks) will be a good starting point in T4 as it gives tons of Ini, which you need to get your chance to be crit% low enough to not get oneshot by a boss crit or an unlucky trash mob string of crits/failed blocks.
Vayra - Sorc
Forkrul - DoK
Kalyth - BG