Recent Topics

Ads

since when slayers...!?

Let's talk about... everything else
Arteker616

Re: since when slayers...!?

Post#21 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:11 am

korwrath wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:33 am Aye once upon a time in WAR you could get tokens for alternate looks for your chars, slayers got to have nails, regular dwarfs got kegs in their beards, or braids depending on if male or female... High elves had a blindfold, dark elves had a facial tatoo of the hand of khaine, Orcs had a big metal plate over 1/3 their head and face, Empire had a skull mask, chaos had a cyclopean face with little fanged mouths where the eyes normally are, and I can't quite recall the goblin thing sadly :/
an awesome dward beard is what the gits got.

Ads
Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#22 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:13 am

Gilfo1924 wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:11 pm I turned some 40k only Warhammer fans into huge Fantasy fans because of Gotrek and Felix! =)

Grunbag, my hat is off for you that is freaking awesome!

Can I see a picture of Snorri??? He's my favorite also how he ties into the lore of Gotrek it matches so well! =)
Maybe :)
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Gilfo1924

Post#23 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:58 am

I'll post some Dwarf pictures as well.

I found out how to hold guild standard in one hand or make it look like you're hitting people with it two handed.

As well if you have a goblin mask in your pocket you can dye it what ever color you want adding a third color to almost all helms.

Blood Letter Pocket on Anhilator Slayer helm, adds torn features to the clothing.

Also if you want to make a one handed slayer, sheath both weapons unequip one weapon leave other equipped, requip weapon you took off. You will have the other weapon sheathed, while holding only one weapon but still count as it being out.
When performed on someone with a shield or book, that will also stay sheathed so you can play an IB for example with just weapon out and shield on your back.

To fist fight, sheath both weapons and unequip a piece of armor, than requip it. Once you use an ability weapons stay put away but still count as being out.

For Standard, pull it out, unequip weapon requip it, to hold on one hand unequip your side weapon and requip it. When this is done, close standard from hot bar. Image will still stay of standard in hand and you can run around hitting people with it but only client side and does not affect stats.

I know lots of cosmetic stuff, honestly I love cosmetic stuff.

I geek out always when it comes to cosmetic bugs and I love Dwarves, still have a pewter Dwarf from when I was 1. First thing I ever painted, looks like the cousin of the blob though hahaha. Painted it when I was like three I think.

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#24 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:17 pm

Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Grock

Post#25 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:20 pm

I have never seen Grombrindal's beard/stache in the game before! Amazing!
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

Grock

Post#26 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:05 pm

On a side note i would be really happy if Slayers could get a weapon that appears one handed but works as legit 2h or dw, kind of like bugged appearance but legit :o
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)