Ads

Orz Guild

Let's talk about... everything else
Arslan
Banned

Re: Orz Hit List

Post#101 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:01 pm

Lamai wrote:
Arslan wrote:I think I remeber you. You are an SH and SW who runs with a pocket healer most of the time.
Sorry I'm full dps. My HoTs tick for 30. :oops:
Full dps when reknown tactics are not yet available? Or do you mean some minor stat differences from items? Talismans could've make your statement logical, but they do not exist. Or maybe pots, but they do not exist as well. The proper term is "a bit more dpsy". Which is still considered a pocket healer. ;)

Ads
Lamai

Post#102 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:48 pm

Arslan wrote:Full dps when reknown tactics are not yet available? Or do you mean some minor stat differences from items? Talismans could've make your statement logical, but they do not exist. Or maybe pots, but they do not exist as well. The proper term is "a bit more dpsy". Which is still considered a pocket healer. ;)
141 intelligence/15 willpower from the gear = HoT's tick very low. Non-crit flash on my 260+ willpower zealot is 220 and HoT's tick around 170. Are you even serious?
Mowgli - Streetwalkah - Lamai
Orz

Arslan
Banned

Post#103 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:24 am

Lamai wrote:
Arslan wrote:Full dps when reknown tactics are not yet available? Or do you mean some minor stat differences from items? Talismans could've make your statement logical, but they do not exist. Or maybe pots, but they do not exist as well. The proper term is "a bit more dpsy". Which is still considered a pocket healer. ;)
141 intelligence/15 willpower from the gear = HoT's tick very low. Non-crit flash on my 260+ willpower zealot is 220 and HoT's tick around 170. Are you even serious?
Depends on how much you have invested in gear. If you have bought the best gear available then yeah you can do this. If you have stayed with the gear buyable from vendors, then you cannot. Simple.
Now from the stats you have shown me, yeah your term makes much more sense. I could hire you some time for my partner I like small groups killing people on skirmish. As for RP-Zelly I will prefer my healing RP!!! Some guy back IR could make 6k crit heals on RP. That was sick! His name was...Sixk.

Vampire

Post#104 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:37 am

Arslan wrote:
Lamai wrote:
Depends on how much you have invested in gear. If you have bought the best gear available then yeah you can do this. If you have stayed with the gear buyable from vendors, then you cannot. Simple.
Now from the stats you have shown me, yeah your term makes much more sense. I could hire you some time for my partner I like small groups killing people on skirmish. As for RP-Zelly I will prefer my healing RP!!! Some guy back IR could make 6k crit heals on RP. That was sick! His name was...Sixk.
ok?

Sook18

Post#105 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:54 am

Adell wrote:
Arslan wrote:Surprised guild premade groups are hunting down loners. Why you do not challenge another premade to have at least a fair fight?
Actually, most of the time I'm either solo or in a duo.
Sook18 wrote:All start hate you Ulfy :) Bad tactic...
Don't you get it? We are the bad guys.

Ah MasterPaint you so proud of yourself with this sreenshot. I think when when you will old man you will show it your grandchildren :mrgreen: Will be beter if you show statistic of your incognito sorc. Why you made it? Are you scared baby?

Morf

Post#106 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:45 pm

Vampire wrote:
Who likes to die? :o
This is true but then there is going full retard, for example crashing client to escape death (hello teinhala), and being so defensive to not leave a warcamp or scen without 100% guarantee to survive, while some would say its clever play i would say its lame. For me there is no fun in playing like this, we are all here to PVP if everyone was so defensive minded we would all die of boredom.

I still stick with my earlier statement of this being nothing but gargamel play style, saying that with the current state of the game, playing as a team with good players there is no challenge so its always gona be easy. The only challenge to be had is to que for scens solo and see what you can do.
Morfee - Shaman / Mynnos - Kotbs / Grubod - Black Orc / Snubz - Squig Herder

Luth

Post#107 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:58 pm

It's always better to carry the fight to the enemy, then letting him take the advantage. With this rule and proper tanks, you can win scenarios without healers on your side.

- Sun Luth, The Art of RoR 2015

:lol:

Adell

Post#108 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:48 pm

Sook18 wrote: Ah MasterPaint you so proud of yourself with this sreenshot. I think when when you will old man you will show it your grandchildren :mrgreen: Will be beter if you show statistic of your incognito sorc. Why you made it? Are you scared baby?
I honestly don't have a sorc. Been thinking of making one but the idea of spamming aoe bores me to death. And yes, I was a proud man that day. :D
Mowgli | Femto | Megawolf | Darkseid | Skullknight | Bambi
Orz of Norn

"I could feel his muscle tissue collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm."

Ads
Sook18

Post#109 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:59 am

Adell wrote:
Sook18 wrote: Ah MasterPaint you so proud of yourself with this sreenshot. I think when when you will old man you will show it your grandchildren :mrgreen: Will be beter if you show statistic of your incognito sorc. Why you made it? Are you scared baby?
I honestly don't have a sorc. Been thinking of making one but the idea of spamming aoe bores me to death. And yes, I was a proud man that day. :D
Bla bla bla...

Sook18

Post#110 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:19 pm

Saw your sorc and she die not cose she bored :roll: