Recent Topics

Ads

Discord - Official RoR server

Let's talk about... everything else
MaxHayman
Management

Re: Discord - Official RoR server

Post#161 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:21 pm

Vamping wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:17 pm Thanks wargrimnir for making this server, a game advisor told me to speak to you so, this is obviously not my main account i have been trying to login in my main one, I added 5 backup keys to my account not the Single OTA Key (Didnt Add This One At All) basically, I do all the login stuff and after i put my user/pass i get on a backup key login screen and its asking me for one backup key wich I havent used before, I didn't use any because I thought the backup keys would be used for just recovering the account or prove it was me in a new computer device but im using same computer and ip adress and I don't know what I'm suposed to write on the backup key box I am blocked out of my own account, idk what else to do or how to recover it, its super sad because its my main account and i dont want to use any others, except this one because had to be able to post in the forums, if you have any more questions please ask thats all I can tell you now. :|

Best Regards.
So you didn't save your backup keys? Email [email protected]
Max Hayman

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#162 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:38 pm

Vamping wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:17 pm Thanks wargrimnir for making this server, a game advisor told me to speak to you so, this is obviously not my main account i have been trying to login in my main one, I added 5 backup keys to my account not the Single OTA Key (Didnt Add This One At All) basically, I do all the login stuff and after i put my user/pass i get on a backup key login screen and its asking me for one backup key wich I havent used before, I didn't use any because I thought the backup keys would be used for just recovering the account or prove it was me in a new computer device but im using same computer and ip adress and I don't know what I'm suposed to write on the backup key box I am blocked out of my own account, idk what else to do or how to recover it, its super sad because its my main account and i dont want to use any others, except this one because had to be able to post in the forums, if you have any more questions please ask thats all I can tell you now. :|

Best Regards.
I did not make this server, to be clear. Not even close.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Vamping

Post#163 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:24 am

wargrimnir i meant the discord server not the actual game server i know that one was made by devs and all didnt u made the discord one? also im checking that email out MaxHayman thanks for info.

Vamping

Post#164 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:12 pm

MaxHayman wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:21 pm

Best Regards.
So you didn't save your backup keys? Email [email protected]
maxhayman I emailed but haven't received any reply should I email again or wait I emailed through the account I cant access because of the backup keys, thanks

Vamping

Post#165 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:59 pm

Still haven't got my backup key issue fixed any advice? I still can't login on my main account stuck on the backup key screen.

Facelifter

Post#166 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:44 pm

I accepted the discord invite and got kicked shortly after, I only asked if the server was down and now I can NOT join the discord, can I receive a new invite please ? I didnt send my message to the bot to be verified, did not see this till after.

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#167 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:35 pm

Facelifter wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:44 pm I accepted the discord invite and got kicked shortly after, I only asked if the server was down and now I can NOT join the discord, can I receive a new invite please ? I didnt send my message to the bot to be verified, did not see this till after.
You can join again using the same link if you weren't forcefully kicked by a staff member. I didn't see you on the ban list so it was most likely automatic.

Once you join again, follow the guide and contact the bot. If you really couldn't make it, just contact me on Discord and I'll help.

Alecbirds

Post#168 » Sat May 29, 2021 3:31 pm

I keep getting the "Your message could not be delivered. This is usually because you don't share a server with the recipient or the recipient is only accepting direct messages from friends." Is there a fix for this?

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Post#169 » Sat May 29, 2021 5:08 pm

Alecbirds wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:31 pm I keep getting the "Your message could not be delivered. This is usually because you don't share a server with the recipient or the recipient is only accepting direct messages from friends." Is there a fix for this?
Hey,

if the bot acts weird, just write something in #general and don't forget to add your forum name!

TOTAL

Post#170 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:10 pm

Hi,

I've tried to join the Discord using both links its not letting me accept the invite via either link :(

Thank you,

BL