HeatDeath

Re: Discord - Official RoR server

Post#181 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:52 pm

So happy for the Return of Warhammer.

Ads
Playingwithfire34

Post#182 » Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:48 pm

Awesome! I plan on joining, just saw the lazy peons video on this fan server and I'm excited to try the game for the first time. long time fan of Warhammer fantasy. :D

Kaelang

Post#183 » Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:22 pm

Playingwithfire34 wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:48 pm Awesome! I plan on joining, just saw the lazy peons video on this fan server and I'm excited to try the game for the first time. long time fan of Warhammer fantasy. :D
Welcome! :)
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Orhan

Post#184 » Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:12 pm

Discord Server asks to verify mobile number, but that's already verified on Discord and spouts a message about only been able to be used for one account?

I've used the verify bot and it the warning message seems to have vanished

Manon

Post#185 » Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:55 pm

Hi there
I have been unable to get my characters back on. I had been away from the game for a while because one day I couldn't get back on when you were having problems with your server. Could you please let me know what I need to do and if it is possible. I had some high level characters and they are still showing up in my husband's guild The Art of War.
Much Appreciated
Username Manon

mattmcguire51

Post#186 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:47 pm

My discord won't work to connect it keeps asking for my number and I tried 8 times with the code and didn't work what can I do??

Kaelang

Post#187 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:01 pm

mattmcguire51 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:47 pm My discord won't work to connect it keeps asking for my number and I tried 8 times with the code and didn't work what can I do??
You can @ me or any other CM with your Forum name and we will verify you.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Valterius

Post#188 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:09 am

Kaelang wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:01 pm
mattmcguire51 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:47 pm My discord won't work to connect it keeps asking for my number and I tried 8 times with the code and didn't work what can I do??
I physically do not own a phone of any kind, so I'm in a similar boat as him, and the CMs I tried to @ are all set to private and won't get my messages because we share no servers.

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Post#189 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:21 am

Valterius wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:09 am
I physically do not own a phone of any kind, so I'm in a similar boat as him, and the CMs I tried to @ are all set to private and won't get my messages because we share no servers.
?????

I have so many questions about that....

Valterius

Post#190 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:18 pm

Lilim wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:21 am
Valterius wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:09 am

?????

I have so many questions about that....
I mean that I physically do not own a telephone, cellular or otherwise. When I try to message any of the people listed as CM on disc, the messages are rejected with the error message telling me that my message was not sent because I am not friends with the person, nor do I share a server with them.