Recent Topics

Ads

POLL - RVR - What would make you play more?

Let's talk about... everything else

Poll: Which of these would make you want to play more RVR

Remove nerf to PVE farming so you can get in the real action sooner.
12%
Remove nerf to RVR quest gold gain
2%
Increased XP/RR/Influence gain in the lower tiers (RVR/SC)
12%
Genesis drops in RVR (be it at a very low rate, not quite fortune set, but low)
9%
Conq gear drops from kills
19%
More viable gear options (Not more power creep, just more options for dif stat combinations)
12%
more medallion drops
15%
All of the above
9%
Other (comment below)
10%
Total votes: 395

Collateral

Re: POLL - RVR - What would make you play more?

Post#121 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:50 pm

I stopped playing for gear a long time ago when I realized conq is such a damn grind and gold bags don't award you anything basically since you pretty much always get duplicates. I think I can say the same for most of my guild, we simply play if we enjoy and have fun.

Don't get me wrong I like gear, but it's a secondary thing. I will finish overlord soon so that should be it for me as far as gear goes.

Ads
shaggyboomboom

Post#122 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:56 pm

actual scen groups pops, not having to constantly zerg in zones to win, less grind

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#123 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:03 pm

Collateral wrote:I stopped playing for gear a long time ago when I realized conq is such a damn grind and gold bags don't award you anything basically since you pretty much always get duplicates. I think I can say the same for most of my guild, we simply play if we enjoy and have fun.

Don't get me wrong I like gear, but it's a secondary thing. I will finish overlord soon so that should be it for me as far as gear goes.
Thats good to Hear thought iam alone here with The opinion that fun and good fights is a higher goal like need gear..
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Morf

Post#124 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:08 pm

Daknallbomb wrote:Its rly funny that nearly all that posted here Just play orvr for gear and nothing Else.... Ty for that glorious community!
Hope The ppl that are nit Activ in the Forum dont do it like that
What else is there to play for ? rvr is a big zerg fest, 90% of sc's are boring as in 1 in 10 may be a good fight rest are camp or be camped, fun ? sure but the wtf and this is lame moments greatly outway the awesome/fun moments especially how repetitive stuff is, idk maybe its different for players who didnt play for years on live ? or maybe ppl play for social reasons ?
Either way week by week month by month the pop numbers are decreasing so...

oh and i almost forgot, the sensitive players who like to ruin some ppls fun, like screaming for a gm when they get punted into the tree cages in praag instead of laughing about it and asking to get out, these time of players reduce the "fun" that can be had.
Last edited by Morf on Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Morfee - Shaman / Mynnos - Kotbs / Grubod - Black Orc / Snubz - Squig Herder

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#125 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:09 pm

Well mostly i play solo duo orvr since orvr is a unbalanced zerg fest via numbers. And i rly enyoi it to search cool Fight got a lot of fun there.
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

freshour
Banned

Post#126 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:19 pm

I'm kinda curious if it is the gear that made people zerg as much and not really play for the fun of it? Back in t3 everyone had the gear... yet they all still played and had a lot of fun...

It wasn't until genesis came out that the "never ending grind" feeling really settled in as that set has been out for like a year and the majority of people still don't have it lol.

But who knows, maybe if the gear is made slightly less RNG ontop of RNG ontop of RNG ontop of RNG with just a shred of possible progression... People might just go out in the lake to play with their toys lol

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#127 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:22 pm

I never understand what Makes ppl zerg... You got less gear.. Less renown.... Less fun...

Collateral

Post#128 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:24 pm

Lets not derail this into another thread about player/pug mentality.

Ads
freshour
Banned

Post#129 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:25 pm

Yup this thread is entirely subjective - WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU GET OUT IN THE LAKES MORE. Suggestions are only okay if they are in line with your opinion.

Edit: Think of this as a big what if thread, where we get as many people saying what if - to where finally we spit ball so many things that eventually there is a really good idea that the staff might even like. This just puts them all in one place so they don't have to constantly siphon through a buncaha threads.

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#130 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:28 pm

Well These topic is about what would you play more orvr.
I think If ppl stop zerg.. Stop be greedy... Play for fun and so on more ppl would play orvr!
No changes in the System will bring more ppl in orvr When The mentalitiy dont changes