Recent Topics

Ads

Assistance Requested

Let's talk about... everything else
BrownStar

Assistance Requested

Post#1 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:09 pm

Hey guys, I have a few questions about addons and the intracacies of using Guard.
1. Guard - I seem to remember on live all I had to do to swap guard was to click on the teammate enemy icon. Now I seem to have to click on icon and then hit guard key and even then I have to recheck to confirm I am actually guarding my intended target. Please let me me know what I am doing wrong.
2. GES Fix- I can't seem to get a com channel in place with enemy so I also use GES to communicate guard within my party. At one point I was able to find an updated GES addon since the one on the site is broken and shuts down on its own . I have updated the Ges file by commenting out the lines of code but am still having issues. Does anyone have that updated GES addon available?
3. Buffhead - typing cmd /buffhead does not bring up the tool configuration as stated in the instructions I have seen. Please let me know what I am missing.

It is more than probable these have been answered previously but I have searched and not found anything that corrected my issues. It's not to say that my querying skills are the best but any help would be greatly appreciated. I would like to fire up my BO again but want to make sure I can more easily use its primary function, Guard.

Thank you in advance

Ads
Collateral

Re: Assistance Requested

Post#2 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:20 pm

For guard you have to set up click casting in enemy config. I forgot how exactly you do it but it's not hard. I will log on and check it.

For buffhead config you just type /buffhead, so without cmd in front.

I'm afraid I can't help you with GES as I never use it, but I'm sure someone will hop in to explain.

Tankbeardz

Post#3 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:56 pm

Collateral wrote:For guard you have to set up click casting in enemy config. I forgot how exactly you do it but it's not hard. I will log on and check it.

For buffhead config you just type /buffhead, so without cmd in front.

I'm afraid I can't help you with GES as I never use it, but I'm sure someone will hop in to explain.
Click casting still requires multiple clicks as you have to remove guard before re-applying it. The system has always been clunky.

It's better to just get used to pressing the silly button the required amount of times imo.

zabis

Post#4 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:43 pm

Soulcheg wrote:Want mirrored classes - play chess.
Genisaurus wrote:You are not entitled to Best-in-Slot gear just because you log on.