Recent Topics

Ads

@NA players

Let's talk about... everything else
jbrutal

Re: @NA players

Post#91 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:49 pm

my post wasn't meant to be offensive its simply the grind is huge based on my experience last night 6 hour rvr like 15-20 conq medals lol

Ads
g2knee

Post#92 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:07 am

Wondering: is there a way to reduce the player count needed for a scenario to pop? Like during lower population times (NA prime time) I wouldn't mind some 3vs3 or even 2vs2 action.

The alternative right now is all too often playing for two hours in the evening and ZERO scens.

shaggyboomboom

Post#93 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:00 am

g2knee wrote:Wondering: is there a way to reduce the player count needed for a scenario to pop? Like during lower population times (NA prime time) I wouldn't mind some 3vs3 or even 2vs2 action.

The alternative right now is all too often playing for two hours in the evening and ZERO scens.
If you want 2v2 or 3v3 then set one up.

g2knee

Post#94 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:56 am

shaggyboomboom wrote:
g2knee wrote:Wondering: is there a way to reduce the player count needed for a scenario to pop? Like during lower population times (NA prime time) I wouldn't mind some 3vs3 or even 2vs2 action.

If you want 2v2 or 3v3 then set one up.
How do you do that? Do you have to coordinate with destro? I always just hit "que all" and wait for something to pop.

Edit: I mean it sets you up by default in a 6v6 or 12v12 scenario. When there are only 35 people in T2/T3 (like right now) it's just not happening. A 3v3 is much more possible.

dansari

Post#95 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:24 am

I think he means setting up a 3v3 specifically by messaging people who have characters on the other realm and meeting them in specific locations whether it be active zone or not, which isn't necessarily possible for people who don't frequent the forums, don't have friends who "cross-realm" etc.
<Salt Factory>

g2knee

Post#96 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:14 am

Yeah, not going to happen. Would be cool to have an algorithm set up where if population in a certain tier hits below a threshhold, scenarios will pop with smaller teams.

Bacta
Former Staff

Post#97 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:02 am

Maybe in the Future there are a few smaller SC's to pick from like Iron Clad
Bacta AM|Disneys Kotbs| Wiki WP <Foreplay>
Cerebus DoK | Jasselin Chosen <Pillowtalk>

Dresden
Banned

Post#98 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:43 am

Bacta wrote:Maybe in the Future there are a few smaller SC's to pick from like Iron Clad
Why not just temporarily limit the amount of scenarios available to play at times when a tier population is low?

Select the most popular ones on any given list of available scenarios and the low tier population will all funnel into them.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Ads
Dreadspectre

Post#99 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:21 pm

Genesis needs to be acquirable from medals/emblems.

The jewelry problem in this game is horrific, absolutely horrific.

I shouldn't be seeing Rank 40's still wearing unique jewelry from like 20-30 levels ago just because it has high resists but 4-8 of a stat. Good lord that is awful.
Mrskullhead - DPS Zealot
Axeocalypse - 2H BO
Stayawhile - Magus
Pleasehammer Donthurtem - 2H WP
Fathermcgruder Arsekicker - RP
Poundtown - 2H IB

Jaycub

Post#100 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:37 pm

Dreadspectre wrote:Genesis needs to be acquirable from medals/emblems.

The jewelry problem in this game is horrific, absolutely horrific.

I shouldn't be seeing Rank 40's still wearing unique jewelry from like 20-30 levels ago just because it has high resists but 4-8 of a stat. Good lord that is awful.
3pc beastlord + 3pc defensive tome set is just as good as full genesis imo, and 100x easier to get (when beastlord is actually up).

If things are to be mixed up there needs to be 2pc jewelry sets, or new full sets, and inclusion of pocket items and cloaks as well.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>