Recent Topics

Ads

Best classes in order to fight against meele train?

Let's talk about... everything else
roadkillrobin

Re: Best classes in order to fight against meele train?

Post#11 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:39 am

Depends on the format.

In 6v6 run 3 healers 3 tanks and the 6man can't kill you. But you can't win either.

In normal 12v12 open space, kite kite kite.

Warband, Have higher dps and defence then opponent. Cordinate you burst dmg when healers are temporary out and kill their dps and they can never recover.

Ads
Aurandilaz

Post#12 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:53 am

get WL for pure burst dmg and lethal mobility
get Kotb for overall epic utility
get BW/SW for good ranged assisting
get proper healers to keep party up

you can't just ask which single class is best for stopping a well playing enemy team

to triumph over a well playing enemy TEAM your own team needs to play better and WORK TOGETHER
if the enemy teak works together properly, you have no chance of stopping them even if you somehow figure out some min-max meta setup for derailing a destro melee train

besides, no matter how you optimize your team, when a mara+mara/WL/choppa comes and decides to carve your healers inside out, you're still gonna lose

Kattastrof

Post#13 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:00 am

If some character survived the war shutdown it was Djolle.

vladivoj

Post#14 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:09 pm

facundo7777 wrote:Hello,
like in topic. What is the best class in order to fight against destro meele train meta? What is your choice and why?
You need aoe snare, so on order side it would be kobs.

Also you wont get your answer on these forums most of the times regarding to actual gameplay and tactics. Just check this topic how riddiculous some answers you got were. Most ppl posting have zero experience about topic and still they stop and think for like 5-10s and write first thing that come across their mind. If you want to collect more knowledge about mechanics, best thing to do is just find group of like minded ppl and play together, be critical about your gameplay and you will find strongest aspects of this game on your own in short period of time.

Shooshpanzerer

Post#15 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:24 pm

If you really want to make an impact.

Step 1: Roll a KotBS, BW, WP or RP.
Step 2: Join CNTK.
Step3: Have great fights.

shaggyboomboom

Post#16 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:56 pm

I dont think I've seen anyone do a proper 6v6 who are posting in this topic except jono and Vladivoj. People shouldn't post on topics they have no idea on.

shaggyboomboom

Post#17 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:05 pm

Shooshpanzerer wrote:If you really want to make an impact.

Step 1: Roll a KotBS, BW, WP or RP.
Step 2: Join CNTK.
Step3: Have great fights.

Click here to watch on YouTube

Arbich
Suspended

Post#18 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:31 pm

I don´t think a BO and Mara count as a destro melee train.

Besides vladivojs answer (Kotbs is a must have), I also miss good answers. The problem I see is the armor debuff. One source of this could be the WL, but the pet dies fast in melee pit. Maybe IB instead of SM as source of armor-debuff? SL and WH as dps and RP (because of stagger) + WP as heal.
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

Ads
Dreadspectre

Post#19 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:13 pm

Whenever I play my BO, reapplied constant snares are the bane of my existence. Juggernaut is never enough haha.

I think the question is though, melee "trains" don't really exist outside of actual premades. I've beenin MANY Destro SC's where we are overwhelmingly melee oriented but can't hit the same target to save our lives because we're not an actual group.

I can't imagine they are impossible to beat in organized premade vs premade, but if you're asking this in a pug vs premade mindset as if there is a single character that turns the tide? Then I would say tank, probably KOTBS as others said.
Mrskullhead - DPS Zealot
Axeocalypse - 2H BO
Stayawhile - Magus
Pleasehammer Donthurtem - 2H WP
Fathermcgruder Arsekicker - RP
Poundtown - 2H IB

Niakahn

Post#20 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:44 pm

I'm no expert, but I'd imagine the 25% parry buff on the IB would come in handy for melee trains. Couple that in with challenge and guard, and whoever's being attacked should be able to holdon long enough for heals.