Recent Topics

Ads

AURA ADDON RESETS BY ITSELF PROBLEM

Let's talk about... everything else
Aurandilaz

Re: AURA ADDON RESETS BY ITSELF PROBLEM

Post#11 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:30 am

I've figured that my Aura loses all settings whenever I make new character. Pure seems guilty of this too.

So I copy the 1-2 existing profiles that have all my self-made Auras + Pure settings on them, make a copy somewhere, then make the new char, and even make a new profile settings based on existing character for the new char and put it in the same folder with the new char name, so that the game doesn't do a "blank profile", which would mean the Aura+Pure settings wipes.
After new char is done, copypasta the old stuff back to the correct folders.

Ads
Tesq

Post#12 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:04 am

i think you can just block the rewerite of a file by windows option. Just go on the property of that file then dont allow any modify on it and the problem should stop; when you need to modify it you remove the block and that's all.

tionblack

Post#13 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:45 am

Tesq wrote:i think you can just block the rewerite of a file by windows option. Just go on the property of that file then dont allow any modify on it and the problem should stop; when you need to modify it you remove the block and that's all.
DOPE :!:

kill Droll you Kill this Server. DROLL is Community :wink:

Tesq

Post#14 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:15 pm

Re write* im pretty sure you can do that

tionblack

Post#15 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:16 am

Tesq wrote:i think you can just block the rewerite of a file by windows option. Just go on the property of that file then dont allow any modify on it and the problem should stop; when you need to modify it you remove the block and that's all.
Thank you dude and everyone else i think imma stick to copying files replacing them .:D

kill Droll you Kill this Server. DROLL is Community :wink: