Recent Topics

Ads

Please fix the unfair of SC "Phoenix Gate"

Let's talk about... everything else
Chinesehero

Please fix the unfair of SC "Phoenix Gate"

Post#1 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:07 am

The distance from destro flag to bridge is longer than the order side.

This result even order get the flag first. Destro always faster to the mid bridge

I have tried many times in this sc since it must not be everyone having the renown prolong flee???

Destro always reach mid first! around 10-30 feet faster

GM have a look & fix this sc map

Ads
NoRKaLKiLLa

Re: Please fix the unfair of SC "Phoenix Gate"

Post#2 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:59 am

While you probably aren't wrong, the best way to contribute to the server is by posting observations like this in the suggestions and feedback forum, as well as submitting a ticket on the bug tracker.

szejoza

Post#3 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:56 am

with some evidence proving it :)
Spoiler:

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#4 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:17 am

I would say perhaps suggestions part of forum but this aint a bug so bugtracker is not the right place for it...

Also GMs dont fix stuff, even though Id love to shout at them to fix stuff (but please dont, they handle bugs in humanity not in the game) :D

Lektroluv
Suspended

Post#5 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:55 pm

Are you talking about order warcamp defense cannons reaching your first flag in the Gromril scenario? or only talking about the part order has problem with...

Hargrim
Developer

Post#6 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:35 pm

Lektroluv wrote:Are you talking about order warcamp defense cannons reaching your first flag in the Gromril scenario? or only talking about the part order has problem with...
Please behave yourself and create your own thread or bug report instead of that pointless salt mine.

DokB

Post#7 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:18 am

I thought it was understood that a lot of SC maps can be asymmetrical? And if we are going off the “evidence” of Chinesehero who I had the pleasure of playing against a couple times in Phoenix Gate the last two nights, the times when he got the brilliant idea to leave his team and try to solo cap to mid (90% of the time) was when we had our Choppa outpace him because he has charge while SM only has poor man’s charge (flee).

My point is: Not all maps are exactly equal and don’t try to outpace a class to mid that has more movement speed skills than you.
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

HissiCNesS

Post#8 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:49 am

Spoiler:
DokB wrote:I thought it was understood that a lot of SC maps can be asymmetrical? And if we are going off the “evidence” of Chinesehero who I had the pleasure of playing against a couple times in Phoenix Gate the last two nights, the times when he got the brilliant idea to leave his team and try to solo cap to mid (90% of the time) was when we had our Choppa outpace him because he has charge while SM only has poor man’s charge (flee).

My point is: Not all maps are exactly equal and don’t try to outpace a class to mid that has more movement speed skills than you.
Haha yah I did the same thing against Chinesehero yesterday. Camped at Order flag with my Marauder, waited for him to pick up ours, got theirs and charged+flee to bridge. ;P
Crondar Ravenclaw (MA) / Rennoc Fleshtearer (BG)
Adrovar Warpbender (MG) / Kurgog Gorkamork (BO)

Wigbrand Jaeger (WH) / Lorandriel Moonfang (SW)
Belenos Endovelicus (BW) / Brawlgrim Thunderaxe (SL)

AVENGE THE DEAD, FREE THE ENSLAVED!

Ads
Dabbart

Post#9 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:35 am

You mean... Hero's argument wasn't substantiated with any sort of facts or logic, and seems entirely devoid of situational awareness?

#Shocked
Spoiler:
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Chinesehero

Post#10 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:15 am

DokB wrote:I thought it was understood that a lot of SC maps can be asymmetrical? And if we are going off the “evidence” of Chinesehero who I had the pleasure of playing against a couple times in Phoenix Gate the last two nights, the times when he got the brilliant idea to leave his team and try to solo cap to mid (90% of the time) was when we had our Choppa outpace him because he has charge while SM only has poor man’s charge (flee).

not only Chopa

Chosen, BG also faster than me as I got the flag before them
OMW no one interrupt me & just the distance is different. Because this sc is very sensitive to the distance since who go first oh get 50 points. Not like other map just run powder or cap flag. This one is more sensitive on this