Recent Topics

Ads

Summary of new defensive mechanics

Let's talk about... everything else
Tesq

Re: Summary of new defensive mechanics

Post#41 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:21 am

Op stuff, some of you discovered hot water, there was no need for last changes to label runefang as best tactic in game. Cuz 240 ini are not enough.....
Mind you know stats line for single stats in tactics str/tough/wounds is 160.......
About willpower and healers this was pointed out in the first patchnote page or even before

But ehi we get the pvp balance we deserve......think about why is going like this.....

Ads
freshour
Banned

Post#42 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:34 pm

tionblack wrote:
( Do you want to talk about tank morale tactics? Or marauder % 10 distrupt ? Or Mara AoE Morale drain? or upcoming % 15 distrupt % 15 parry % 15 dodge squig herder tactic? , Or % 75 detaunt 5 seconds sh tactic? or on hit speed up tactic stacking with quick escape?.or black orcs getting % 20 block just from tactics? or shaman increasing toughness 150 with 1 heal over time ?or % 25 more critical hit damage from orks? or marauders % 10 crit on single target for everyone tactic? want me to list up ? i dont want to cause no point. You are looking game from a very narrow place.These whinings about other factions unique abilities tactics sounds really lame just fyi.)
I'm trying to not post on the forums because I have a couple fans who don't like me. But man please don't say such stupid things.... You quote some things that are good, some that are okay and others that are totally stupid. You need to play Destro and get a clue. If you really think Destro is that much better, I want you to play it. I've played Order, I tried it for a long time. It is people like you that have complained until the game is in the current state where order > destro in nearly every single 6v6 - and while destro's primary rvr tool (morale) - is nerfed into oblivion. So idk, do what you'd like to do, but please stop being such a toxic little man.

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#43 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:15 pm

Pretty sure his main point was that people whining about what the other faction has will never end, as both factions have good stuff. Mete is in Fusion/Fusion II, so probably plays both factions anyways, if I recall correctly.

Seems to me its the same players that dominate, no matter what faction they play.
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

Foomy44

Post#44 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:24 pm

freshour wrote:
tionblack wrote:
( Do you want to talk about tank morale tactics? Or marauder % 10 distrupt ? Or Mara AoE Morale drain? or upcoming % 15 distrupt % 15 parry % 15 dodge squig herder tactic? , Or % 75 detaunt 5 seconds sh tactic? or on hit speed up tactic stacking with quick escape?.or black orcs getting % 20 block just from tactics? or shaman increasing toughness 150 with 1 heal over time ?or % 25 more critical hit damage from orks? or marauders % 10 crit on single target for everyone tactic? want me to list up ? i dont want to cause no point. You are looking game from a very narrow place.These whinings about other factions unique abilities tactics sounds really lame just fyi.)
I'm trying to not post on the forums because I have a couple fans who don't like me. But man please don't say such stupid things.... You quote some things that are good, some that are okay and others that are totally stupid. You need to play Destro and get a clue. If you really think Destro is that much better, I want you to play it. I've played Order, I tried it for a long time. It is people like you that have complained until the game is in the current state where order > destro in nearly every single 6v6 - and while destro's primary rvr tool (morale) - is nerfed into oblivion. So idk, do what you'd like to do, but please stop being such a toxic little man.
Gotta agree, I play both sides plenty as you can see by my signature and overall everything feels pretty damn close to balanced considering how different all the classes and their mirrors are. Especially the amount of whine on both sides, it's almost hilarious how everyone thinks they are the underdog. Order won 2 zones in a row earlier, then 20 minutes later destro gets a decent group to finally attack our keep and before the outter is down /3 is full of people crying about how order loses all day long everday, lotta players here have some very impressive selective amnesia.
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Order: Stormwall, Mistfall, CatNap, BoomRune, Bangman

Penril

Post#45 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:25 pm

GodlessCrom wrote:
Seems to me its the same players that dominate, no matter what faction they play.

This is correct.

I also noticed that, when people lose, they will blame gear/setup/OP abilities/etc. Very, VERY few people actually say "yeah, those guys played better than we did".

CountTalabecland

Post#46 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:45 pm

Going back to what the OP was talking about, if block rating is somewhat superior to the block% bonus on shields, which high tier shields have above a 350 block rating? I am using the 39/39 scen shield right now and it has (iirc) 354 block rating, and I already salvaged/or sold the empire rvr inf shield long ago.

Does anyone know if there are any shields that have a 380-390 block rating outside of Subjagator and the 1100 emblem scen one (i don't remember the name)? I can't seem to get lucky and get a gold bag, and I would rather not grind scens. Essentially I am looking to get a 360+ block rating that doesn't require me to stop doing orvr and I could get faster than waiting for a subjagator shield?
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Lektroluv
Suspended

Post#47 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:36 pm

tionblack wrote: ( Do you want to talk about tank morale tactics? Or marauder % 10 distrupt ? Or Mara AoE Morale drain? or upcoming % 15 distrupt % 15 parry % 15 dodge squig herder tactic? , Or % 75 detaunt 5 seconds sh tactic? or on hit speed up tactic stacking with quick escape?.or black orcs getting % 20 block just from tactics? or shaman increasing toughness 150 with 1 heal over time ?or % 25 more critical hit damage from orks? or marauders % 10 crit on single target for everyone tactic? want me to list up ? i dont want to cause no point. You are looking game from a very narrow place.These whinings about other factions unique abilities tactics sounds really lame just fyi.)
I am going to explain some things you talking about without any clue, as you wanna enter in order Fandom territory.

The tank morale tactics has been nerfed, and it was not a small one..
Specialy it has been a nerf in the class more nerfed of the history of videogames aka chosen (if you play in order realm in this game since day one, you know it is true fact)

You talking about a defense SH tactic which is not even in game, and was announced in january? Oh please be serious...you have mele SW'S doing 50% more damage in critical hits, and ignoring armor.
Squig herder is still waiting and receiving nerf after nerf...

The Squig herder detaunt tactic you talking about, doesn't provide a 75% detaunt... It is only a 25% detaunt, you still take that other undetaunted 75%.

Squig herder run away tactic do not stack with with quick speed renow ability.

I played both factions, and while destruction it was much better at game launch (destruction had Chosen and order had not Kotbs, WH needed BS skill Stat, and a long etc)

Right now Order is far away of destruction tools.

Tesq

Post#48 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:10 pm

^ I CAN ADD some ppl dominate regardless the faction exploiting op stuff like runy overpowered anti KD tactic (try kill a very good runy good luck).

There is chees on both realm those who dominate just know how let it out. Remove the cheese and they wont dominate no more.

like you know fix wh/we stag .......that's just a bad joke

Ads
tionblack

Post#49 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:24 am

freshour wrote:
tionblack wrote:
i have listed up those things to counter that pointless whine about order tactics/skills being presented as unfair skill setup
it sounds lame aint it ?

I never say destro or order is any better its the player who uses them well.People who knows when to use what becomes the superior force in the battlefield.

However the way you are showing order tactics,skills etc shows that you are trying to prove a point like order has better skill/tactic setup.

And yes quick escape and gobbo speed doesnt stack but it gives you another proc chance for speed which adds HUGE amounts of survival skills in battlefield just like gobbo detaunt racial. Burst kills people and having a racial detaunt plus class detaunt prevents it.

The nerfed morale tank tactics was to make it run normal as it was proven its working in a way even when your facing 1 man it acted like your facing a warband giving you unscaled morale gain.( check bugtracker for proven video). 34 seconds to morale 4 was what destro had for a goddamn long time.

Things change you better adapt or be destroyed.
(and Foomy no point whining in here see you on the battlefield.)

kill Droll you Kill this Server. DROLL is Community :wink:

Lektroluv
Suspended

Post#50 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:36 am

tionblack wrote:
freshour wrote:
tionblack wrote:
i have listed up those things to counter that pointless whine about order tactics/skills being presented as unfair skill setup
it sounds lame aint it ?

I never say destro or order is any better its the player who uses them well.People who knows when to use what becomes the superior force in the battlefield.

However the way you are showing order tactics,skills etc shows that you are trying to prove a point like order has better skill/tactic setup.

And yes quick escape and gobbo speed doesnt stack but it gives you another proc chance for speed which adds HUGE amounts of survival skills in battlefield just like gobbo detaunt racial. Burst kills people and having a racial detaunt plus class detaunt prevents it.

The nerfed morale tank tactics was to make it run normal as it was proven its working in a way even when your facing 1 man it acted like your facing a warband giving you unscaled morale gain.( check bugtracker for proven video). 34 seconds to morale 4 was what destro had for a goddamn long time.

Things change you better adapt or be destroyed.
(and Foomy no point whining in here see you on the battlefield.)
If you think SH is that good, why don't you level one? In your signature about kotbs, say "don't whine, roll a kotbs".
I was level 80 Kotbs when max level was 80
and the second Kotbs in my server was level 67
I know how OP the Kotbs class is, my third char was a Chosen level 93, which was much, much weaker than Kotbs.

Maybe you should level up a Squig herder and check the amount of tools order has for totally stomp run away tactic, and how you will be giving up the tactic, because is not that good and your damage dealing is that pathetic, that you have to use other tactics or hit people for less amount than they regenerate.

You basically talking about tactics, most of the people don't even use, because it is not that good.